Managing Director Benelux
- € 250.000 OTE
- Lintberg voor Habtic
Habtic believes this decade and probably the next, successful companies will be companies which inspire their employees towards a healthy lifestyle. Through its corporate wellbeing solutions, Habtic unleashes the potential of your employees and equips them to successfully contribute to the purpose and strategy of your organisation.
Habtic is an ongoing partnership to foster healthy lifestyles and increase wellbeing for your employees. We provide the AI technology, research, digital communication, science, support and knowledge to deploy across your entire company.
Every aspect of Habtic is backed and inspired by solid science. Current and future international developments and trends from healthcare science and HealthTech are implemented in Habtics corporate wellbeing programme. Parts of the programme include:
- A custom onboarding and engagement process with activities, events and community building to excite and motivate employees
- A continuously updated online knowledge base with information on how to begin, maintain and improve a healthy lifestyle
- The metrics & insights dashboard, which gives clients insights in the company-wide efficacy of the programme
- The unique and fully in-house developed Habtic app for every single participating employee
The Habtic app offers each employee an individual programme on their way to a healthier lifestyle, by providing tailored support powered by artificial intelligence. In the app, the employee is given tools to improve on all aspects of health and wellbeing, based on an inhouse developed holistic healthy lifestyle model.
The beating heart of Habtic can be found in Geleen, where an international team (40+ nationalities) of over 100 developers, scientists, game designers, content creators and storytellers are all on a mission to improve employee vitality worldwide. After several years of preparation and development, the Habtic organisation is now ready to roll out its wellness solutions to corporate clients, starting in the Benelux.
To successfully position Habtic in the region, we are currently looking for a Managing Director Benelux to set up the Benelux sales and marketing organisation in our new office location in Amstelveen.
The Managing Director Benelux will act as the public face of the company in the Benelux market. The Managing Director Benelux is tasked with shaping the Benelux team (growing into ±20 FTE), which we envision to include Sales, Marketing and Engagement/Content.
The Managing Director Benelux is expected to lead by example. This means that, next to managing the day-to-day operations & resources of Habtic Benelux, you will actively engage in sales and marketing activities towards large accounts.
You will act as the main point of communication between Habtic Benelux and the Geleen headquarters and report directly to the founders.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Introduce Habtic as the premium corporate health & wellbeing services provider and setting the reputation and brand in the Benelux corporate health & wellbeing market.
- Personally drive & perform sales activities with the purpose of closing commercial deals and finalizing contracts at corporate level.
- Operationally directing business, ensuring alignment with broader company goals and vision. Managing the kick-start of a new team & office and running day-to-day operations.
- Owning the P&L and scaling the business rapidly.
- Provide leadership and guidance to other team members on corporate accounts and participate in providing input on sales and marketing collateral.
- Develop a clear sales strategy, translating it into concrete objectives and staying in control of their implementation.
- Develop a sales approach based on corporate health & wellbeing industry trends and customer analysis. Identifying areas of white space and opportunities to grow.
- Manage high-value relationships with key stakeholders in corporate health & wellbeing in the Benelux.
- Sponsor and actively conduct people management & recruiting efforts for the team.
The key aspect of the ideal candidate is that he/she knows how to build a successful sales organisation and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to actively engage in sales. Habtic strongly prefers an authentic leader who leads by example; you are expected to activate and expand your network of warm contacts in the Benelux corporate market.
You recognize yourself in the following elements and competencies:
- 10+ years of experience managing & scaling a high-growth B2B products/services company, including (premium) brand and reputation building.
- Have a strong background and proven track record in Sales, Marketing and leading a commercial team in a SaaS environment
- You are intrinsically and authentically motivated by Habtic’s mission to improve employee wellbeing and personally support and engage in an active and vital lifestyle
- You have previous experience in professionally performing at C-level in corporates. You know how and where to open doors to corporate clients (500+ FTE) and can activate an existing personal network in the Benelux.
- Broad experience in successfully developing a corporate client portfolio.
- University level in Marketing/Commercial, ideally with MBA.
- Successful in Corporate Sales at board level of large corporate accounts.
- Commercial & Sales skills in a service provider context.
- Creative power, the proven ability to successfully discover & wander unpaved paths in a business context.
- Proven ability to launch, introduce and successfully manage a new premium Brand.
- Act as Team captain, ability to shape & build the successful Habtic clan.
- Data-driven mindset, strong business judgment, and proven ability to perform analysis, draw key insights, and form and execute a business strategy.
- Able to communicate effectively in English & Dutch, both verbally and in writing. French language skills are a plus.
- Expertise in and genuine personal reference with the field of health & wellbeing.
- Proven self-starter, entrepreneurial mentality a must and experience a plus.
The salary indication for this position is € 250.000 OTE. Secondary benefits are excellent.
You are invited to apply for this position by using the form below. For more information about the role, please contact Thomas Verbeeck at +31 (0)294 820 207.