Sr. Account Director Government
- € 160.000 OTE
Our client is the world-wide provider of Enterprise products and services based on PostgreSQL and a leader in the open source database marketplace, a successful, 10-year-old enterprise software company that still has a startup’s energy and opportunity to have an impact.
Our client delivers for hundreds of customers worldwide, also in Europe; including ABN/AMRO, Postcode Lottery, BWM, Deutsche Boërse, Siemens, HP, Bull, Alcatel.
As a Senior Account Director you will join the small Benelux team of exceptional professionals in a dynamic open source software company, which develops and supports an enterprise-class relational database, built on PostgreSQL, the world’s most advanced open source database.
By using the Database Software, clients have seen a 50 percent reduction in their database costs without compromising on reliability, performance or support.
With outstanding financial backing, experienced world-class management, and a growing global presence they have quickly become one of the “companies to watch” in the IT marketplace. A demand from the national government to actively consider open source software for government projects makes the government a very big and important client.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Sell the value of the product offerings to key decision makers
- Qualify and close expansion opportunities utilizing the sales processes and methodologies
- Conduct high-level visits to middle/senior level executives, developers, architects and DBA’s to determine their needs and fit with company software products and services. Present and articulate product features
- Exceptional at going deep and wide with every account to find new projects and new opportunities for our products and services via referrals to other parts of the organization
- Strong experience developing and implementing large account plans
- Achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual new customer account objectives
- 5+ years successful quota-carrying experience as a B2B software sales executive or Account Director
- Experience with selling Database solutions as Oracle, Sybase or MySQL
- Must have verifiable success in exceeding sales quotas and meeting revenue targets
- Experience in a “land and expand” sales model a must
- Ability to work under pressure of quota and adapt to a fast changing environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong passion for technology and ability to relate technology to business
- Experience in closing large deals in a fast paced environment
- Must be goal oriented, self-starter and a can do attitude
You are requested to apply for this position by using the form below. For more information, please contact Ron van der Meer at +31 (0)6 55 18 12 22.
About this headhunter - InterRecruitment
InterRecruitment is een internationaal opererend werving & selectie bureau alle voor functies binnen de IT, met een specialisatie op commerciële en consultancy posities.
InterRecruitment is opgericht in 1984 en speelt sindsdien een leidende rol op recruitment gebied.
InterRecruitment has been active on Lintberg since 2009.