- € 160.000 OTE
Our client is the world-wide provider of Enterprise products and services based on PostgreSQL and a leader in the open source database marketplace, a successful, 10-year-old enterprise software company that still has a startup’s energy and opportunity to have an impact.
Our client delivers for hundreds of customers worldwide, also in Europe; including ABN/AMRO, Postcode Lottery, BWM, Deutsche Boërse, Siemens, HP, Bull, Alcatel.
As a Senior Account Director you will join the small Benelux team of exceptional professionals in a dynamic open source software company, which develops and supports an enterprise-class relational database, built on PostgreSQL, the world’s most advanced open source database.
By using the Database Software, clients have seen a 50 percent reduction in their database costs without compromising on reliability, performance or support.
With outstanding financial backing, experienced world-class management, and a growing global presence they have quickly become one of the “companies to watch” in the IT marketplace. A demand from the national government to actively consider open source software for government projects makes the government a very big and important client.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Sell the value of the product offerings to key decision makers
- Qualify and close expansion opportunities utilizing the sales processes and methodologies
- Conduct high-level visits to middle/senior level executives, developers, architects and DBA’s to determine their needs and fit with company software products and services. Present and articulate product features
- Exceptional at going deep and wide with every account to find new projects and new opportunities for our products and services via referrals to other parts of the organization
- Strong experience developing and implementing large account plans
- Achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual new customer account objectives
- 5+ years successful quota-carrying experience as a B2B software sales executive or Account Director
- Experience with selling Database solutions as Oracle, Sybase or MySQL
- Must have verifiable success in exceeding sales quotas and meeting revenue targets
- Experience in a “land and expand” sales model a must
- Ability to work under pressure of quota and adapt to a fast changing environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong passion for technology and ability to relate technology to business
- Experience in closing large deals in a fast paced environment
- Must be goal oriented, self-starter and a can do attitude
You are requested to apply for this position by using the form below. For more information, please contact Ron van der Meer at +31 (0)6 55 18 12 22.