Senior Account Manager Software
- € 160.000 OTE
- Germany (home office)
This company is the only worldwide provider of products, support and expertise based on PostgreSQL, the most widely deployed independent open source database in the world.
The products are designed with enterprise-grade features providing massive scalability for transaction-intensive applications requiring superior performance, security, and availability.
Our Postgres Server adds Oracle compatibility that drastically reduces database TCO, capitalizes on existing Oracle skill sets, and runs many Oracle applications unchanged.
With Postgres, users can develop and deploy PostgreSQL-backed applications that scale from embedded solutions to massive OLTP and data warehouse systems.
As a Senior Account Manager you will join a European team of exceptional professionals in a dynamic open source software company.
The company develops and supports an enterprise-class relational database, built on PostgreSQL, the world’s most advanced open source database.
With outstanding financial backing, experienced world-class management, and a growing global presence they have quickly become one of the “companies to watch” in the IT marketplace.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Member of our EMEA Team
- Work with existing customers to up sell our products and services
- Sell the value of the product offerings to key decision makers
- Qualify and close expansion opportunities utilizing the sales processes and methodologies
- Conduct high-level Visits and telephone calls to middle/senior level executives, developers, architects and DBA’s to determine their needs and fit with company software products and services. Present and articulate product features
- Exceptional at going deep and wide with every account to find new projects and new opportunities for our products and services via referrals to other parts of the organization
- Strong experience developing and implementing large account plans
- Achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual new customer account objectives
- You can work from your home office
- 5+ years successful quota-carrying experience as a B2B software sales executive or Account director
- Must be a native German speaker
- Must have verifiable success in exceeding sales quotas and meeting revenue targets
- Experience in a 'land and expand'” sales model a must
- Ability to work under pressure of quota and adapt to a fast changing environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong passion for technology and ability to relate technology to business
- Experience in closing large deals in a fast paced environment
- Must be goal oriented, self-starter and a can do attitude
You can apply to this position by using the form below.
About this headhunter - InterRecruitment
InterRecruitment is een internationaal opererend werving & selectie bureau alle voor functies binnen de IT, met een specialisatie op commerciële en consultancy posities.
InterRecruitment is opgericht in 1984 en speelt sindsdien een leidende rol op recruitment gebied.
InterRecruitment has been active on Lintberg since 2009.