- 150k - 200k per annum
Global consumer electronics organisation. Due to the confidentiality of our client no further information will be disclosed at this moment.
Our client is looking for a leader to head its Technology Operations business that is responsible for 24*7 developments and delivery of SLA based services for the group. This production unit is focused on providing connected and online services throughout the whole group for several business units, B-B customers and is a host of other exciting next generation services to the millions of connected devices that the organization delivers to both B-C and B-B markets.
Head of the Technology Operations team will need to be able to lead in a collaborative work environment where there are multiple stake holders. The candidate should be comfortable communicating at all levels within the organization and have a strong desire to build a team that can lead the company into the next generation of Technology and Services.
This position will oversee all functions in TechOps including application and systems architecture and engineering, services deployment, service delivery, Network Operations center and a team of up to 85 members in the Netherlands and offshore locations.
- • Technical Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred;
• 5+ years of progressive leadership responsibilities in data center and Network operations;
• 5+ years experience leading data center operations, managing an IT Technology Operations budget in excess of 40 million Euros;
• Experience with Application and Internet based services is a must;
• 5+ years experience setting and executing 24*7 Operations strategy;
• Strong business acumen, leadership skills, with the ability to build relationships with and influence all levels within an organization, most importantly at the senior executive level;
• Proficient in application of technology. Must understand the evolution of a broad range of technology from servers to storage including their impact on data center requirements. Must understand how technology is applied to Business Unit products and services and how that translates into systems and infrastructure capacity requirements;
• Experience negotiating with 3rd party service providers;
• Is fluent in English.
- Salary € 120.000 - € 150.000
- Bonus 20-30%
- Excellent secondary emulations
You can respond to this position by using the link below. For more information, please contact Jerrol Spier at +31 (0) 73 615 47 13 or at +31 (0) 6 25 09 36 63.
About this headhunter - Quaestus Executive Leadership
Quaestus is gespecialiseerd in Executive Leadership en heeft een breed aanbod van diensten in Consulting, Executive Search en Leadership Development. Onze missie is het ontwikkelen van een Secure Base bij Raden van Bestuur en directie- en managementteams, met als doel het stimuleren van innovatie en exponentiële groei.
Quaestus Executive Leadership has been active on Lintberg since 2008.