- 150k - 200k per annum
The organisation is one of the world’s largest sellers of its products and an industry leader in every distribution channel it uses. Worldwide, the company has over 42.000 employees and activities in 52 countries. European headquarters are based in the south eastern part of The Netherlands.
The Senior Sales Director will build effective customer relationships that sustain and grow the business in the SMB as well as major accounts-segment in this area existing of The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Luxemburg and Switzerland. He or she will do this by using effective contact and touchpoint strategies that sustain and grow the business in the region. The Director will drive and deliver profitable sales performance (revenue, margin, cost of sales and operation profit contribution) and growth for all segments to meet financial and non-financial goals.
He or she will lead, direct, motivate and organize associates involved in delivering the sales results for the segments to ensure performance to the required standard and sales target. He or she will mobilize touchpoints to serve customers, based on value propositions and in close cooperation with the regional and Europe teams.
- Manage the relationship with current and potential customers so that customer satisfaction is at agreed levels, the targeted customer accounts grow, and they are profitable to the company.
- Own the total customer lifecycle including customer acquisition, development, penetration, retention and reactivation for their segment and the underlying cost to serve optimization.
- Work closely with Head of Marketing for the Region and other Segment Heads to ensure the right customers are approached with the right value proposition.
- Decide and execute the specific contact mix for each customer by optimizing the overall touch point mix including the agreement of appropriate SLAs.
- Decide the commercial terms in accordance with agreed delegation of authority.
- Own the development and the execution of the regional sales plan in accordance to the EMEA/Region annual operating plan.
- Track actual performance against plan and develop remedial actions to close existing gaps.
- Work closely with Sales Support EMEA to provide input on sales related processes and best practices and to implement agreed company wide processes, best practices and procedures.
- Set and implement targets for the sales team.
- Actively contribute in the continuous development of the segment specific value proposition and contact strategy by strongly collaborating with EMEA M&M and regional colleagues.
- Deploy agreed value propositions and provide feedback on profitability / monitor KPI’s.
- Set local pricing based upon agreed EMEA pricing strategy.
- Master's Degree in Sales & Marketing (M.A./M.S.).
- Successful background of 10-15 years in a senior Sales management position.
- Considerable experience with managing SMB & Major customers accounts.
- Pro-active business driving experience.
- Experience with the development of business plans.
- Knowledge of ROI performance measure.
- Management of major customers.
- Able to adapt to use different IS systems out of database management area.
- Analytical awareness.
You can apply by using the link below.
About this headhunter - Quaestus Executive Leadership
Quaestus is gespecialiseerd in Executive Leadership en heeft een breed aanbod van diensten in Consulting, Executive Search en Leadership Development. Onze missie is het ontwikkelen van een Secure Base bij Raden van Bestuur en directie- en managementteams, met als doel het stimuleren van innovatie en exponentiële groei.
Quaestus Executive Leadership has been active on Lintberg since 2008.