Global Security Officer
- 150k - 200k per annum
- Michael Page International
Our client, a large multinational, is looking for a Global Security Officer.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Seasoned in Cloud Computing and setting up a GSO
- Head a comprehensive Global Security organization covering the full spectrum of security related activities.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction on all matters involving global security.
- Design and lead global security strategies, such as the Governance structure, policies and change management issues.
- Aligning all stakeholders involved, ranging from Board members up to Security Architects.
Profile of the suitable candidate:
- Proven track record in setting up a Global Security Office.
- Proficient involvement with new technologies, e.g. virtualization and cloud computing
- Experience of achieving successful results in a decentralized environment.
- Strong leadership and people skills.
- Organisational insight and political savvy.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- The ability to trade off short term value with long term goals.
- Cross cultural stakeholder management.
- Strong communication skills in English is a must
You can apply to this position by using the link below. For further information please contact:
Ferdy Lachman +31 (0) 20 5789444
About this headhunter - Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.
Page Executive has been active on Lintberg since 2008.