- € 150.000 - 200.000
- XB Associates
We are recruiting for a Director of Finance and Operations to join an ambitious and reputable International organisation. This is an outstanding opportunity to develop your career on the long term and become a major part of a dynamic organisation.
You will work closely with the sales and services areas responsible for the bridge between the sales, marketing services and finance worlds. This role has a good mixture of project management, team management and monthly / yearly business responsibilities.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Full responsibility for business partnering within the business
- Responsible for the implementation finance process as well as operational procedures – responsible for analysing potential risks/benefits from certain business movements
- Play a key role in overall business decisions
- Direct the cost controllers working on revising and improving costing models by product, line and market
- Strategic planning from sales and M&A perspective
- Responsible for building, and presenting 5 year Business Plans, Annual Budgets and Monthly Reporting
- General finance responsibilities including SOX, IFRS compliance, Indirect Taxes…
- Heading up numerous finance and operational projects
This is a very extensive role with many areas of focus that we can discuss further at the point of application.
- You will be MBA educated with 10 – 15 years experience
- You must have proven experience in an international environment
- Experience in a Hi-Tech environment essential
- You will have proven success in supporting business decisions, and controlling internal business partnering processes
- You will have proven management experience and in depth knowledge of financial control and reporting frameworks and processes
- Fluent English is essential, additional European languages a great advantage
- You must be a Swiss or EU national or hold a Swiss work permit
- Very good business acumen coupled with strong finance and organisation skills
You can apply to this position by using the form below.