Senior Director Finance Process Architect
- € 120.000 - 160.000
More € 100K+ jobs
We are recruiting exclusively for this Global Operating FMCG company. For more information regarding the company, please reach out to us.
Interested in working for a Global FMCG company in the Northern part of Europe (Scandinavia)? Being part of the Finance Transformation. This is your chance......
As Senior Director Global Finance Process Architect with our client you will work in an international high demanding and complex environment. The Senior Director Global Finance Process Architect will report directly to the SVP Group Finance. Our client is redesigning their Global Finance Organization and processes. As Senior Director Global Finance Process Architect have full ownership of the finance processes, master data at a global level. You will drive standardization and harmonization of the of the finance processes over all the businesses. Make sure the finance process designs are embedded in the organizations and IT systems. You will be work closely with the Global Finance Leadership Team to further optimize the processes.
With our client, you will be challenged to develop yourself, to extend your knowledge and skills and to proactively participate in diverse projects to improve and professionalize the finance function and processes in the company. The ideal candidate has a Master degree and at least 10+ years of relevant working experience within the Big 4 (CFO or consulting services) or in within Finance Operations / ERP systems / Finance processes position within multinationals. You bring the right drive and ambition to contribute to our clients Finance Transformation in the coming years.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Run project teams located in multiple geographies and involving multiple stakeholders;
- Drive scope and solutions discussions and develop high-level solution design for finance processes;
- Collaborate with the development team to craft and implement system modifications were needed;
- Status Reporting to Operating Committee, Steering Committee, and delegate tasks as required
- Gather finance business requirements, translate the requirements to IT team;
- Design process/system solutions in collaboration with IT;
- Effectively work with all levels of the organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus;
- Investigate and prepare business cases and align with stakeholders;
- Ensure end to end processes meet quality, effectiveness and efficiency requirements and in in line with company standards;
- Support the Global Process Owner P2R in delivering activities to agreed deadlines.
- Academic background in finance, accounting, business administration or economy;
- 10+ years of experience in a big-four (transformation teams / CFO consulting); or within an international operating company or division of a listed corporation;
- In-depth knowledge and of the full accounting operation cycle and financial reporting;
- Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives;
- Conceptually strong, being able to think “big and small” and an excellent finance acumen.
- Experience working with teams spread across multiple geographies;
- Takes ownership and is self-starter; Hands-on, getting things done mentality; Enjoys problem solving and working under pressure;
- Excellent communicator and excellent business acumen; Fluent in English both written and spoken, as it is the work language;
- Base salary between €120.000 and €160.000
- Local contract
- 25% bonus scheme
- Pension plan
- Company car
- Assisting with finding suitable housing
- Housing paid for the first month
- Container for moving personal belongings and furniture
You can apply to this position by using the link below. For more information please contact Rogier Schatens at +31 (0)6 55 72 42 53.
About this headhunter - Staan
Mensen maken je bedrijf. Daarom zorgen we ervoor dat de juiste financials op de juiste plaatsen terecht komen. Vind de ideale (interim) job via Staan.
More jobs from Staan on Lintberg
Staan has been active on Lintberg since 2020.