Group Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
- € 120.000 - 150.000 + bonus
- Blooming Hill
Our client is a leading specialist in the acquisition, development and management of logistics properties across Europe.
They have offices in nine countries in Europe, staffed by dedicated international teams working closely together and coordinating across borders to provide their customers with the services and facilities they need.
With one of Europe’s largest land banks in a wide range of locations from Bucharest to Madrid, they can offer their customers premium options for developing the warehouse facilities they need.
The culture can be described as warm, friendly and collaborative. It is a positive setting and a hardworking atmosphere.
Our client is preparing a solid corporate governance platform for long term growth and investment. As the business grows, a key requirement will be continually improving transparency on the key business drivers, lease by lease, asset by asset, country by country, business line by business line. This will enable more effective and selective investment, and promote best in class reporting, analysis and shareholder interface. As part of this journey, they will move to a single integrated finance and property management system during 2019.
As such, the central finance team now wish to appoint a Group Financial Planning and Analysis Manager (FP&A) to join the CFO, Group Financial Controller and Reporting Manager in the central Prague finance team.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Development and production of the full Monthly Performance Pack, including all financial and operational KPIs
- Getting more form the existing consolidation tool (Lucanet) in advance of a new integrated finance and property system in 12 months-time
- Production of the quarterly Board Packs
- Production of the annual Budget packs
- Working with Corporate Finance to produce the multi-annual business plan, including asset valuations, driven by estimated rental values, and market by market Yields
- Supporting the maintenance of the Sources and Uses model, and cashflow planning and modelling with the Treasury Operations Manager
- Supporting the production of statutory reporting, accounts preparation, with the Reporting Manager
- Financial Planning and Analysis in support of large scale developments, and acquisitions, and disposals
- Ad hoc financial and property analysis as required- both internally, and for strategy presentations and updates with the shareholder
- Input to the new systems project, with focus on reporting requirements and design of reporting templates
- Drive monthly and quarterly Financial Forecasting and Risk & Opportunity process
- Support any future fundraising efforts, debt financing and/or M&A processes
- Very effective communication skills, engaging, strong technical skills, can do attitude
- International Cultural sensitivity, persuasive, innovative
- Accomplished and proven experience with BI, reporting
- Proven experience of Consolidation tools, optimizing, increasing the utilization
- Experience of introducing new reporting tools
- Highly advanced Excel experience
- Ideally good database management experience
- Knowledge and experience of financial modelling and IRR / value modelling
- Can do attitude, financial business partner, good communicator
You can apply to this position by using the form below. For more information please contact Barbara Kuil or Sofie Man at +31 (0)35 201 84 00.
About this headhunter - Blooming Hill
Blooming Hill is een executive search en interim management bureau gespecialiseerd in het bemiddelen van financiële professionals op management- en directieniveau. Onze specifieke "finance" focus in combinatie met onze betrokkenheid, inhoudelijke kennis en ons netwerk zorgt voor een optimale match tussen kandidaat en werkgever.
Blooming Hill has been active on Lintberg since 2011.