- 100k - 150k per annum
The organisation is a dynamic supplier of 3D motion tracking products. The organisation is worldwide active and quickly developing. Products can be widely used, for example in the entertainment and movement science. The organisation delivers products to various clients in various segments of the market.
Further worldwide expansion is due and needs to be managed well. Because of this continuous growth, the organisation is looking for an experienced VP Sales & Marketing. The goal is to shape and execute the commercial strategy of the organisation. The VP Sales & Marketing acts at C-level for new business opportunities. The two main tasks of the VP Sales & Marketing are to develop the sales team and professionalise the sales organisation.
- Define sales strategy together with the director, product managers and the sales team. Execute, together with the sales managers, the sales strategy of the company. Within its markets, further worldwide market entry is due and needs to be managed well.
- Lead and develop the sales team. The VP Sales & Marketing must be an exemplary leader and be able to coach the members of the sales team. The VP Sales & Marketing will be expected to be a role model, leading the sales team.
- Improve the sales process by creating more structure for the sales department and further professionalise the back office systems of the sales department together with the CFO. This includes sales tunnel monitoring, analysis and optimization.
- Manage the company’s international expansion in Europe, the U.S. and Asia by building and managing international teams and distributor relations.
- Increase corporate and product branding. Good sense for mass communications through press releases, internet and other media.
- Proven commercial track record in the hi-tech industry.
- International sales experience in key industries, particularly in the US and Asia.
- Exemplary leadership skills, proven experience in coaching sales teams.
- Good sense for mass communications through press releases, internet and other media.
- Ideally MSc Technical University preferably complemented with a business education or business courses.
- Experience in a growing entrepreneurial environment is a strong plus.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
€ 120.000 - € 140.000 OTE
You can apply by using the form below. For more information you can contact Gerard Ketelaar/ Tonny Voermans
Mobile Gerard: +31 (0) 6 5389 8330
Mobile Tonny: +31(0) 6 2508 3481
About this headhunter - Quaestus Executive Leadership
Quaestus is gespecialiseerd in Executive Leadership en heeft een breed aanbod van diensten in Consulting, Executive Search en Leadership Development. Onze missie is het ontwikkelen van een Secure Base bij Raden van Bestuur en directie- en managementteams, met als doel het stimuleren van innovatie en exponentiële groei.
Quaestus Executive Leadership has been active on Lintberg since 2008.