Senior Manager PLM Solutions (Pharma)
- 100k - 150k per annum
- Netherlands (+ frequent travel)
- Careers In Holland
Our client is a leading, internationally active PLM consulting firm.
This person has strong experience in the biopharma industry and will manage business development and project delivery primarily in the Bio / Pharma industries. Senior Managers maintain a key role in the internal structure of the firm, taking on key internal management responsibilities and actively participate in business development to support the strong growth of the firm. They must achieve a balance between meeting client obligations, supporting their needs and acting as an ambassador for the firm. Senior Managers assist in developing new ideas to solve complex issues, including selling the ideas to others and being a part of the implementation.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Facilitate business process analysis and re-engineering efforts for client Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), New Product Introduction, Commercialization, Change Management and Product Data Management processes
- Lead development of solutions to large, complex business and technical problems
- Manage the delivery of consulting engagements, including: allocating tasks to team members, supervising the work of other consultants, management of progress, track team activities & reporting, provide oversight & coaching to ensure project delivery remains within specified scope (on-time and on-budget)
- Define Governance structure, process and tools to support decision making on existing and new drug development projects
- Help client manage resources in the R&D pipeline and evaluate resource conflicts
- Identify & implement best practices for Project Management and set up of development teams
- Help clients streamline drug development process to improve efficiency & reduce cycle times
- Contribute to client's global BioPharma practice
- Must have a good understanding of the drug development process, including the key strategic and productivity challenges facing Development organizations in BioPharma
- Experience analyzing significant business problems and designing successful solutions
- At least 5 years relevant experience in Biotechnology or Pharmaceuticals
- 4+ years in an R&D, Regulatory Compliance, Quality Assurance, or Supply Chain function of a BioPharma company
- Experience with Clinical Operations, Regulatory Submissions and Product Launch
- Previous experience with PLM software solutions, or 2 – 4 years of work experience in the fields of New Product Introduction, Product Development, Change Management
- Experience with leading and facilitating business requirements and business process definition, application design/configuration and integrated testing activities
- Previous consulting experience required
- Highly experienced at leading teams (including coaching) and establish effective working relationships in a team environment
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven track record of gaining and sustaining executive relationships as a trusted business advisor
- Demonstrated ability to sell and lead delivery of complex engagements
Candidates must be willing to travel internationally (to Switzerland mainly) up to 100%, no relocation necessary, and must reside in Switzerland, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands or the United Kingdom.
Excellent remuneration. Exciting, high impact and responsible role.
You can apply by using the link below. Please only apply when you are a current resident of an EU country and meet the requirements with respect to level of work experience and experience within the BioPharma industry.