- 100k - 150k per annum
- Eindhoven Area
Our client is an internationally well-known manufacturing organisation, located in the Eindhoven area. Further details will be disclosed later in the procedure.
Our client is looking for an ambitious Senior Controller who can work in a complex corporate environment. You will play an important role in the financial planning process and the preparation of management information.
Tasks & responsibilities
- You are managing the global budget cycle
- You are responsible for monthly rolling forecasts
- A leading role in the financial strategic planning process
- You are responsible for relevance and high quality planning information
- You will prepare the financial planning and analysis information for the Management
- You will identify and analyze financial risks and opportunities
- You will translate the financial risks and opportunities into actions
- Initiating and execution changes to improve the quality and efficiency of business performance
- Ad hoc proceedings
- You have a Master Degree in Business Economics or related disciplines (preferably supplemented with a RC, RA, MBA Degree)
- You have a minimum of 8 years relevant work experience in an complex international environment
- You speak and write fluent in English
- You have good communication skills
- You are 40 hours per week available
- You are living in the area of Eindhoven
- The function cannot be fulfilled interim or part-time
The salary indication for this position is € 100.000, including bonuses. There are also excellent benefits.
You are requested to apply to this position by using the form below.