- 100k - 150k per annum
- Michael Page International
About our client
Loders Croklaan is an innovative manufacturer of vegetable fats and oils for the global food industry, and key supplier to the leading food manufactures in areas like confectionery, bakery, frying and culinary products. With headquarters in Amsterdam area (Wormerveer), the state-of-the-art manufacturing sites are located in Wormerveer and Rotterdam (2x), and outside Europe in USA, Canada and Malaysia. Loders Croklaan is a former division of Unilever, since 2002 it is a subsidiary of IOI Group. IOI Group is a leading global integrated palm oil player with operations stretching the entire palm value chain from seedlings to plantations to crop oil extraction to diverse value-added manufacturing. IOI Group employs more than 30,000 personnel of more than 23 different nationalities in 15 countries. Being a founding member, IOI is fully committed to the principles and criteria of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil and believes that these offer the best roadmap to the development of a truly sustainable global palm oil industry, and actively participates in RSPO initiatives to promote the growth and use of sustainable palm oil.
Loders Croklaans' European Sales Organization consists of the Business Units Specialties, Bulk Oils Europe and Marketing. The BU Bulk Oils Europe serves leading companies in a.o the margarine and potato processing (crisps and fries) industries, where commodity risk management and supply chain excellence are key. The BU Specialties serves clients a wide range of highly functional specialty fats in especially the chocolate confectionery industry. With its new Creative Studio, located in Wormerveer, Loders Croklaan turns its motto "Let's Create Together" into a possibility for clients to put innovative and inspiring ideas immediately into practice. Being a creative partner, Loders Croklaan accelerates innovation processes and adds long-term value to the business of its key clients.
The Sales and Marketing Director Europe is responsible for developing and implementing the sales and marketing strategy of Loders Croklaan and is part of European Management Team. The S&M Director reports to the COO and has 5 persons reporting directly to him/her (2 BU Managers, 2 Strategic Client Development Managers, 1 Marketing Manager. The total span of control (including the UK, Italy, Poland and Russia subsidiaries) is 44 employees.
Who we are looking for:
- Academic degree
- A minimum of 10-15 years experience in sales, marketing, business development and key account management, within international B-to-B markets (f.i. food ingredients or specialty chemicals)
- A minimum of 5 years management experience in leading sales and marketing teams
- Affinity with food industry
- Excellent entrepreneurial and negotiation skills on a strategic level
- Strong influencing and leadership skills
- Excellent collaboration/interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English, and one other European language ( French or German)
- Strong leadership skills
- Possesses the intellectual power to determine direction and think multidisciplinary
- Ensures that direction is market driven
- Acts decisively to improve performance
- Delivers through people
- Achieves through integrity, teamwork and learning
- Driven and committed
- Frequent travelling (20-30%) is required.
You can apply by using the form below.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.