- 100k - 150k per annum
- Michael Page International
One of the worlds leading producers of construction materials for buildings and other structures. The organisation operates globally and has manufacturing sites and offices throughout Europe, North America and Asia. For this organisation we are currently recruiting a Sales Director. The Sales director is responsible for developing the best and most dynamic sales and technical support organisation in the industry, with the overall goal of delivering a surprisingly good experience for customers, and continued growth of earnings.
The Sales director is responsible for taking initiative, moving and growing the business towards the strategic goals in a systematic and best practice way. This role is an unique opportunity for an energetic, confident and conscientious performer who is committed to professionalism and achieving excellence.
- Give strategic direction to the business in the Benelux
- Represent sales and marketing teams in the Benelux
- Lead, motivate and manage the performance and development of the team
- Create commercial strategies for the Benelux market to achieve the company's targets
- Develop key accounts
- Develop and implement sales and marketing activities
- Set up the marketing and sales plan and corresponding budget
- Define and prioritise potential clients
- Lead and facilitate the teams in order to develop potential customers
- Develop market presence through marketing activities and networking
- University degree and a minimum of eight years experience
- Network in the Building/Construction sector (i.e. Architects/contractors/distributors)
- Proven and successful track record in Sales and Marketing
- Experience in building sales channels and leading sales managers and teams
- Fluent in Dutch and English. French is an advantage
- Outstanding negotiating and influencing skills
- Target-driven and result-oriented
- Strong grasp of strategic and operational thinking
- Well developed conceptual and analytical skills
- Confident self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills
- Has the ability to inspire and motivate
- Able to work under pressure with a high level of self-motivation
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Willing and able to travel extensively
Michael Page Contact
You can apply by using the link below. For more information you can contact Nanke van Asten at +31 (0) 76 7999010, ref.nr. ABNA143691.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.