- 100k - 150k per annum
- Careers In Holland
Our client, a leading internationally active consultancy, is looking for experienced professionals to join its growing PLM consulting practice in Europe. As a PLM Senior Manager, you will take high-level responsibility for the day-to-day management of projects to ensure quality assurance of work produced against the client's business needs and priorities as well as mentor upcoming Business Analysts and Consultants on best consulting practices. The work is fast-paced, demanding, and provides unparalleled exposure to unique opportunities.
Major responsibilities include:
- Maintain a key role in the internal structure of the firm, taking on key internal management responsibilities, and actively participate in business development to support the strong growth of the firm
- Achieve a balance between meeting client obligations, supporting their needs, and acting as an ambassador for the firm
The Senior Manager’s duties will depend on the specific instance of the role but also include:
- Solution of large, complex business and technical problems
- Leading consulting project delivery for multiple accounts and complex projects, allocation of tasks to team members and management of progress, tracking of team activities and reporting usage of effort, providing oversight and coaching to ensure project delivery remains within specified scope, on time and on budget
- Must be willing to travel up to 90% (mainly to Germany)
- No relocation necessary if located in Europe (NOTE: preference will be given to residents of The Netherlands, Germany, France, Italy and Belgium. We do not offer a relocation package)
- Proven track record of gaining and sustaining executive relationships as a trusted business advisor
- Knowledge of PLM software solution capabilities, such as Agile, PTC Windchill, Matrix One, Team Center, Eigner, Dassault, Optiva, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to sell and lead delivery of complex engagements
- Highly experienced at leading engagement teams, including coaching
- Strong leadership, good influencing skills, excellent management and interpersonal skills to manage consultant teams and to work with senior management
- Ability to establish effective working relationships in a team environment
- Flexible approach to both client and internal activities
- A minimum of 5-6 years relevant management experience in PLM, or technology software solutions, previous management experience in a professional firm preferred
- Focus on management consulting
- Planning and tracking complex projects, and demonstrated ability to lead teams in high change environments
- Analyzing significant business problems and designing successful solutions
- Business critical software development and/or rollout in organization
- You're fluent (near native) in German
Excellent remuneration. Exciting, high impact and responsible role.
You can apply by using the form below. Please only apply when you are a current resident of an EU country and meet the requirements with respect to level of work experience and language skills.