- 100k - 150k per annum
- Den Bosch
- Page Executive
Our Clients, Nedis & Distrelec, part of the Datwyler group have recently made an executive decision to merge their distribution centers into one entity which ongoing, will be known as the TeCo CDC. With this change comes and excellent opportunity to join one of Europe's market leaders in consumer electronics and accessories.
Currently and on an exclusive base we are looking for an Operations Manager. This position reports directly to the Chief Operation Officer. Manages an fte of approximately 150 and plays and leading and critical role within the CDC.
On offer with it's highly automated CDC with 10 automatic robot cranes,18 mini load cranes and 20 newly develop sequencers working station is a great challenge and opportunity to the most experienced Operations manager. The logistics system is supported and managed by WMS, TMS and different ERP's. A unique working environment for those who has experience with Hi Tech and software applications.
- Controlling and leading the daily Operations department
- The Operations Manager is responsible for personal planning and a cost-effective and efficient product flow through the Central Distribution Center in The Netherlands
- Cost-effective and efficient product flow and on time delivery
- Continuous optimization of the operational process and the warehouse management system including effective and efficient personal planning
- Insure a high level of quality with regards to system, process, product and staffing
- Continued dialogue and optimization with Sales regarding Value Added Service realizing the best performance and balance between optimizing delivery performance to customers and operational cost
- Maintain the warehouse management simulation tool to monitor and continuously optimize operational costs
- Responsible for managing the logistics master data
- Contract negotiations with employment agencies, suppliers for packaging material and material handling equipment.
- Procedures and work instructions for operations are described and up-to-date
- Continuous monitoring and reporting on operational costs
- Setup tender and contract negotiations with temporary employment agencies
- Master degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- 5 years relevant management experience in logistics
- Fluent in Dutch, English and desirable German
- High process analytical skills
- Ability to interact with the organization to optimize delivery performance
- Exemplary behavior towards customers, suppliers, colleagues and supervisor
- Works proactive, cooperative and contribution oriented
- Bear personal responsibility and demonstrate quality awareness
- Behave loyal and comply with rules, regulations and legal requirements
The salary indication for this position is max. € 110.000.
You are requested to apply to this position by following the link below. For more information, please contact Anthony Blackwell at +31 (0)13 79 99 200 with reference number MBLA165991.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.