- 100k - 150k per annum
- Lens & Partners
Our client is the world leader in Flower care. With HQ in The Netherlands and fully owned subsidiaries in several European countries, the US and Japan, dedicated distributors spread over the world and production in Europe and Latin America, the Company has proven to be successful in maintaining leadership over a long period of time. Innovation and dedication to the customer has brought this success. The specialized lab assures an innovative and high quality range of products. Besides, production standards are the benchmark for the industry.
For this successful and established company we are looking for a mature and well-developed Director of Operations.
Reporting into the CEO of the company and being a member of the MT, the Operations Director will take responsibility for all the Operational aspects of the Company:
- Production (at first in NL in a later stage in Latin America as well), Supply Chain, Quality Control, Chemical Research, Technical Engineering, General-/Technical Services and supervision of building activities
- Maximum delivery reliability (0-fault delivery)
- HSE and ARBO
- Keeping machinery and installations on ‘state of the art’ performance level
In order to be successful the Operations Director is able to optimize staffing, contribute to the Company’s policies, design and maintain KPI’s, create and materialize financial budgets/investment plans. Furthermore, the Operations Director is a mature people manager with well-developed communication skills and thus able to create a ‘can-do’ culture where his or her people ‘go the extra mile’ with zeal.
Working together with the Management Team, the Operations Director provides information on progress, shares ideas for improvement and maintains relationships throughout the company across disciplines and departments. Thus the Operations Director is bringing connection and energy.
You have a Masters degree in a relevant technical discipline combined with operational exposure in a Regulated (process-) production environment (Food, Pharma, Chemicals), knowledge from mixing-, filling-, packaging production. You are fluent in English and if you speak Spanish, that is a strong point in favor of you. Willingness to travel (one week per month on average).
- Knowledgeable on production and packaging
- Strategic Thinker giving input for new ideas to improve
- Mature manager
- Helicopter view
- Long term focus combined with an action driven attitude
- Result focused and driven by a spirit for growth and development
- Initiating on change and development
- Makes him or herself responsible and shows confident leadership while being an example.
You are requested to respond to this position by using the form below.
We vinden bij Lens best veel talent, in branches die niet direct met elkaar te maken hebben: bouw, insurance, FMCG... we voelen ons eigenlijk thuis in elk vakgebied waar mensen andere mensen nodig hebben om te slagen. En dat geldt eigenlijk... overal.
Bij Lens laten we talenten opbloeien en organisaties groeien. Wij zoeken professionals die hun taken naar hun hand zetten en zichzelf laten vormen door hun wekr.
Gevestigd in Amsterdam, werft Lens voor posities op management- en expertniveau binnen de branches Healthcare & Life Sciences, Finance & Risk en NGO.
Probeer Lens en ervaar wie wij vinden.