- 100k - 150k per annum
- Page Executive
Our client is a multinational specialized in state-of-the-art medical devices and disposables. Their mission is to invent and produce reliable products in order to enhance quality of life and to make a difference in many countries around the world. Our client continuously develops and creates new technologies and therapies to provide the best possible solutions to the patients' needs. To strengthen their marketing department, they are currently looking for an experienced and commercially driven Marketing Director.
The Marketing Director is responsible for the national marketing strategy and leads tactical marketing implementation towards all relevant (international) stakeholders. The Marketing Director drives and supports revenue growth, pricing and profitability by monitoring and influencing the in-market dynamics. In this position, you will provide direction and manage and develop the marketing- medical- and consumer care teams (25-30 FTE) in the development and implementation of new product launches, campaigns and education programs. In addition, the Marketing Director will act in the Management Team and sets stretching KPI's and objectives for the teams and evaluates the multi-channel performance to drive continuous improvement.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Determining the deployment of manpower and resources based on strategy and local needs
- Achieving interdepartmental synergy through cooperation with the other departments
- Recruiting and selecting staff, in agreement with other parts of the organisation
- Developing the local marketing capability to create local initiatives that support the implementation of global marketing strategies and that demonstrate a strong return on investment
- Providing information and recommendations to influence Global Marketing to adapt the global commercial and marketing strategies appropriately
- Implementing the global product strategy, global agenda and value propositions in line with local market dynamics
- Closely collaborating with the local cross-functional partners (sales, key account management, commercial excellence)
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of revenue/marketing forecasts including product launch forecasts and marketing budget
- MSc in Business or Marketing, MBA preferred
- Extensive Marketing experience, both strategic and tactical, B-2-B as well as B-2-C in a medical (devices) or related field
- Experience with developing and implementing omni-channel strategic marketing plans
- Experienced in communicating key competitor's differentiating factors
- Demonstrated excellence in leading and development of teams
- Excellent communicative skills, results-oriented, creative thinker with out-of-the-box ideas
- Fluent in Dutch and English - written and spoken
- Excellent salary
- Excellent secondary benefits
You can apply using the form below.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.