- 100k - 150k per annum
Manager HR Shared Services Benelux
A world-shaping company through groundbreaking innovations. Active in infrastructure, finance and media industries. Due to the confidentiality of our client no further information will be disclosed at this moment.
Will report to the Regional HR Shared Services Leader. He/she will lead a team of approximately 35 employees and has 5 direct reports
The main purpose of the job is to lead Employee Services operations in the Benelux. Ensure fulfillment of service levels and delivery on productivity opportunities.
- Own the commercial (Profit & Loss) responsibility for the Benelux;
- Develop and implement operational plans to maximize the performance of the operations centre;
- Develop a solid relationship with customers, ensuring understanding of customer needs & drivers;
- Monitor operational performance leveraging metrics, identify and act on any trends or problems to maintain and improve performance levels;
- Identify and deliver on opportunities for significant process/business improvement and productivity;
- Ensure the organisation is appropriately aligned and resourced to ensure that key business goals are achieved and key measures delivered;
- Drive compliance and ensure process controls are in place as appropriate;
- Ensure organisation is appropriately aligned and that the relevant skills are in place to deliver on organisation strategy in line with regional and European strategy;
- Provide operational support for key initiatives as required (e.g. systems roll-outs). Ensure the successful transition of new business into the centres;
- Drive and enhance employee engagement, and ensure a performance management culture across the teams.
- Academic or HBO+ working/thinking level;
- Operations Management Experience in a customer focused environment; ideally in or related to HR Shared Services (Recruitment, HR Admin, Payroll etc.);
- Strong management track record in an operational environment;
- Process mindset, understanding of key operational processes;
- Budget & resource management skills;
- Customer service focussed with controllership mindset;
- Strong influencing & negotiation skills;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills;
- Fluently in Dutch & English.
- Fixed salary € 100.000
- Excellent pension (fully contributed by the employer)
- Company Car
- Various other items
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
For more information please contact: Marc Derks / Kasper Houben + 31 (0)73 615 47 00
About this headhunter - Quaestus Executive Leadership
Quaestus is gespecialiseerd in Executive Leadership en heeft een breed aanbod van diensten in Consulting, Executive Search en Leadership Development. Onze missie is het ontwikkelen van een Secure Base bij Raden van Bestuur en directie- en managementteams, met als doel het stimuleren van innovatie en exponentiële groei.
Quaestus Executive Leadership has been active on Lintberg since 2008.