- 100k - 150k per annum
- Page Executive
The South Stream Offshore Gas Pipeline is a new world-class gas transportation system. Designed to directly connect European Union (EU) consumers to the world's largest gas reserves in Russia, it will start bringing gas to the countries of Central and South-Eastern Europe by the end of 2015. South Stream will help Europe meet its ambitious energy and environmental objectives by securely delivering gas - the cleanest fossil fuel - and by enabling the cost-efficient introduction of renewable energy sources - all to provide reliable energy supplies while facilitating the reduction of CO2 emissions. A key element of this system is a set of state-of-the-art 925 km underwater gas pipelines through the Black Sea and related onshore landing facilities that is currently being planned by South Stream Transport B.V., a joint venture of large and well-established Italian, French, German and Russian energy companies.
The Project has an investment budget of several billion Euros, financed by the shareholders and other commercial investors. This long-term investment will provide a significant stimulus for many sectors of the European economy and has the support of a large number of governments in the EU and elsewhere. For this ambitious Project, our client is seeking to fill a number of exciting positions within their new Headquarters at the Zuidas in Amsterdam.
Supervises all HR-related matters such as:
- Internal HR counsel for employees and managers
- Shareholders' contact person for HR matters and cooperation
- Contact person for employment and social authorities
- Recruiting and staffing
- National and international applicable labor law and requirements (work permits, visas etc.)
- Salary, compensation and benefits
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns
- Employee orientation, development, and training
- Policy development and documentation
- Employee relations
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Internal HR communication and event management
- Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- HR reporting
- All HR-related work in accordance with the legal requirements
- Qualified HR Generalist - Master Degree in HR
- Experience working within an Industrial or project Environment
- Experience in a multinational environment
- Minimum 10 years work experience in an HR management, preferably in oil & gas industry
- Fluent Dutch and English
- Russian will be an asset
- Strong knowledge of Dutch and international labor law
Maximum €110.000 base salary, plus package.
You can apply to this position by using the link below. For more information, please contact Marlous Marsman at +31 (0)20 578 9444.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.