Head of QA/QC
- 100k - 150k per annum
- Page Executive
The South Stream Offshore Gas Pipeline is a new world-class gas transportation system. Designed to directly connect European Union (EU) consumers to the world's largest gas reserves in Russia, it will start bringing gas to the countries of Central and South-Eastern Europe by the end of 2015. South Stream will help Europe meet its ambitious energy and environmental objectives by securely delivering gas - the cleanest fossil fuel - and by enabling the cost-efficient introduction of renewable energy sources - all to provide reliable energy supplies while facilitating the reduction of CO2 emissions.
A key element of this system is a set of state-of-the-art 925 km underwater gas pipelines through the Black Sea and related onshore landing facilities that is currently being planned by South Stream Transport B.V., a joint venture of large and well-established Italian, French, German and Russian energy companies. The Project has an investment budget of several billion Euros, financed by the shareholders and other commercial investors. This long-term investment will provide a significant stimulus for many sectors of the European economy and has the support of a large number of governments in the EU and elsewhere. For this ambitious Project, our client is seeking to fill a number of exciting positions within their new Headquarters at the Zuidas in Amsterdam.
- Responsible for the definition and the implementation of Quality Assurance and Quality Controls processes for South-Stream Off-Shore project program
- Identify, report and follow up risks within QA/QC area of responsibility
- Responsible in close relation with the technical department for the pipeline certification in accordance with DNV standards
- Responsible for the Project Document Control Center
- Management, coaching and development of assigned staff
- Master degree in engineering
- Ten or more years of experience in QA/QC for large infrastructure projects
- Extensive experience in oil/gas pipeline and offshore environments
- Proven (project) leadership skills
- Strong communicative skills
- Fluent English essential and knowledge of Russian language preferred
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
About this headhunter - Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.
Page Executive has been active on Lintberg since 2008.