Head of Programme Management Office
- 100k - 150k per annum
- Page Executive
Our client is the international head office of a global multinational.
The Head of Programme Management Office (PMO) is responsible for identifying the elements/activities of work that are needed to achieve the project. Together with the Project Lead, the Head of PMO is accountable for the scope of the project, the approach of the project, the deliverables and the costs.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Translating objectives set by Stream Lead into actions
- Securing commitment from Stream Lead to project deliverables and support of implementation
- Mapping business requirements for design and development. Managing and monitor the project Plan to support realizing the project benefit
- Ensuring project deliverables are completed on time, within budget and to original specifications
- Creating and maintaining project plan and execution of project tasks to agreed timescales and project milestones
- Resolving project issues identified by the project and escalating unresolved issues to the Project Lead
- Registering project risks and developing action plan and escalating if necessary
- BA level or Business School or similar experience
- At least seven years of Project and/or Programme Management experience; preferably gained in the Programme Management Office during organisational transformation programs
- International work experience
- Experience in a fluid and challenging environment
- Advanced Project and Programme Management Skills, flexible in the use of project management methodologies
- Able to deal with sensitive and confidential information
- Helicopter view for business issues
- Organisational awareness
- Follow-up and feedback comes naturally
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to prioritise, set criteria and drive for decision making
- Strong negotiation/relationship management skills and ability to mediate conflict
- Strong communication skills (verbally, written and in form of presentations) in English and Dutch, geared towards all levels, senior management and board levels
You are requested to apply to this position by following the link below. For more information, please contact Marinka de Groot at +31 (0) 20 578 94 44.
About this headhunter - Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.
Page Executive has been active on Lintberg since 2008.