- 100k - 150k per annum
- Page Executive
International Retail Company
Overall responsibility for leading the Group IT Applications team through ideation, design, development, delivery of business systems and new capability to support head office and global business operations. Providing effective development, quality and delivery performance levels that enable the delivery of business value at a local and global level, and supports overall group business objectives. Develop future application portfolio, architecture and delivery strategy to support long term business objectives and sustain competitive advantage.
The role is a member of the Group IT Leadership team responsible for setting the global technology direction strategy and delivering the programme of strategic projects and services.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Plan, direct, and lead the Group IT Applications and solutions teams;
- Lead the efficient and effective use of applications and development of new capability to support and enhance business systems and processes to achieve global and local business objectives;
- Develop long term 3 year Applications, Architecture and technology strategy aligned to the Global and local operating business objectives;
- Key contributor to the overall Group IT strategy, integrating applications strategy direction into Global IT strategy;
- As part of the Group IT management team provide technology leadership and direction to local operating IT organisations. Communicates and ensures alignment of Group IT applications strategy to local business operations;
- Establish Application, Architecture, development technology and data standards and implement global governance policies and procedures to manage compliance;
- Responsible for Ideation, analysis and delivery of business process improvement opportunities in the short and long term and establish plans to support the requirements;
- Agree application and development resource service level provision between Group IT and business operations;
- Develop Group IT annual operating plan and operating budget for the department and monitor the implementation of these to ensure financial targets are met;
- Direct the preparation and implementation of development and application testing & quality standards to industry standard KPIs;
- Accountable for controlling, mentoring, motivating and career development of IT staff;
- Develop and maintain relationships with local operation company management teams to maximize sharing and synergies;
- Develops long term strategic relationship external partners and solution providers;
- Establish external peer networks; attend workshops, seminars to keep up to date with Information Technology research.
- Over Ten Years general IT experience with a development, business analysis background;
- 5 years' plus experience in an IT senior leadership role;
- Extensive experience in a similar role in an international organisation at group, holding level, managing application and development teams across multinational boundaries;
- Experience in FMCG, Automotive, Retail or Trading organisations is desirable;
- Comprehensive knowledge of business applications landscape, ERP, POS, business Intelligence. Experience with SAP would be a very strong benefit;
- Core knowledge and experience of application development methods and technologies;
- Change management and leadership skills, with management experience of major business transformation programmers. International ERP or POS development and implementation experience desirable;
- Good awareness of service delivery and technical service enhancements;
- Ability to design and manage forecasts and budgets;
- Proven people management and people development experience;
- Experienced Strategic level planning decision making process;
- Strong business and commercial acumen;
- Proven communication skills and techniques with the ability to translate complex technologies and concepts into business language;
- Strong stakeholder and relationship building skills at all levels of the organisation;
- Ability to deliver ideas and innovation beyond technology.
€ 110.000 - 120.000.
You can apply to this position by following the link below.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.