- 100k - 150k per annum
- Michael Page International
Our client is a market leader with a global scope focusing on capital goods. With a strong client focus the enterprise has grown significantly over the past 10 years. To strengthen its continuous success the company finds itself at the brink of a new centralized organization. The Corporate IT Manager will fulfill a leading role in this ambitious business improvement process by heading up the new centralized corporate IT environment. Focusing on the realization of the new IT strategy on both group and local IT level, the Corporate IT Manager will report directly to the CFO.
The main responsibilities are:
- Total Group IT responsibility, including IT Applications and Operations and Information Management.
- Develop and align the new global IT strategy.
- Prioritise and schedule major projects.
- Leading contact for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Critically follow current IT developments and continuously weigh their business relevance.
- Represent IT in Steering Committees and the Program Management Office.
- Manage the corporate IT team and supporting local IT.
- At least 10 years of proven track record in total IT Management in an international scope with relevant budget responsibility.
- Broad experience covering IT Applications and IT Infrastructure and Information Management.
- Preferably in a supply chain management driven industrial environment.
- Able to manage multiple programs simultaneously on both IT and business level.
- Strong customer oriented business sense.
- Ability to translate business requirements into sustainable IT solutions
- Combining the IT industries’ best practises with pragmatism and results.
- Strong preference for a relevant University degree.
- Fluent in both English and another leading European language.
Salary indication totalling EUR 100.000,-
You can apply to this position by using the link below. For more information, please contact:
Ferdy Lachman, Associate at Michael Page Executive Search at +31 (0)20 578 9444, direct at +31 (0)20 578 9982 or via mobile at + 31 (0)6 18 11 48 06.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.