- 100k - 150k per annum
- Florida (USA)
- Highland Transition
Our client is a US based company, owned by a private investor (Luxemburg), which produces high quality special pants for the incontinence care market. Customers are leading companies for incontinence products. The company is growing its marketshare and to be able to facilitate further growth, also in other product categories, we are looking for a Global Marketing Director (VP of Marketing).
The main purpose of the Global Marketing Director is to maintain and further develop current business and to grow the market share of our client. Another responsibility is to coordinate business development and to come up with ideas for new product introductions. For this reason a good understanding of the Health Care market for elderly and a good feeling for marketing is necessary.
Tasks & responsibilities
- The Marketing Director is in charge of all marketing activities (grow market share; new product introductions; communication plan) of the company.
- Member of the Company’s Senior Executive Staff.
- Reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential and monitors performance on a continual basis.
- Develops, or participates with the Senior Staff, in the development of the Strategic Marketing Plan for the Company.
- Develops and/or maintains and improves business relations with all stakeholders of the Company.
- Seeks out and targets new customers and new sales opportunities, initiates action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company.
- Distribution channel analysis and development
- New product development planning and management
- Marketing and advertising and promotion planning
- Closely cooperates with CEO, VP of Sales and Plant Manager
- Bachelors degree in a business related field,
- MBA is highly desirable,
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a marketing role in the produce industry, preferably on a global basis.
- Must have good understanding of healthcare markets and knowledge of incontinence care is desirable.
- Understanding of Marketing and Business Development
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower people (internal and external) to achieve goals.
- Relocate to Florida and the ability to (worldwide) travel several days a week
- Drive and target oriented
- Fluent in English
Terms & conditions
The salary indication for this position is € 100.000, including bonuses.
You are requested to respond to this position by using the form below.