- 100k - 150k per annum
- Page Executive
Our client is a well-known financial institution which serves retail and commercial banking customers across the globe. Along with a comprehensive range of products and services, they offer financial expertise, have strong knowledge of numerous sectors as well as an international network supporting their customers' domestic and international operations.
The unit Investment Strategy & Portfolio Expertise is the competence centre for Private Investments and Asset Management. Within this professional environment the Fixed Income team sets the strategy in all its aspects and is responsible for delivering high performing portfolios and recommendations to various stakeholders. For this ambitious team we are currently recruiting a Global Head with both specialised skills as well as proven leadership capabilities who inspires the team and takes them to the next level. You are leading a team of around ten specialists and will be playing a key role in contributing to the Global Investment Committee.
This roles offers you as an investment expert to make a real difference based on your expertise, communication skills and leadership capabilities.
- Manage and coach a team of approx. ten fixed income specialists
- Drive the team in delivering best in class fixed income recommendations and model portfolios based on strong teamwork
- Actively participate in the Global Investment Committee
- Face in the market on all aspects of fixed income investing and intensively communicating our clients' views both internally and externally
- Responsible for the quality and implementation of the fixed income part of global portfolios
- Actively delivering research recommendations on various companies and themes
- Approach the investment process with a strong focus on risk allocation
- Responsible for adapting current portfolios based on news and market trends
- Master degree in Business Economics or Finance; CFA charter holder or equivalent
- Strong knowledge and in depth experience in the area of fixed income research, asset management and financial markets with a preference for servicing private clients
- More than ten years of relevant experience in fixed income research or portfolio management
- Demonstrated solid leadership skills
- Being able to be effective in acting in an international and complex environment (intercultural sensitivity and understanding)
- Strong knowledge in applying risk capabilities and techniques in practice
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written) to address a variety of audiences
The salary indication for this position is € 140.000 OTE, plus outstanding secundary benefits.
You are requested to apply by following the link below. For more information, please contact Max Eweg at +31 (0) 20 578 94 44.
A reference check may be part of this procedure.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.