Front Office Compliance Advisor
- 100k - 150k per annum
- Twenty Recruitment Group
Leading global banking group are keen to hire an experienced Compliance Advisor into their Private Wealth Team based in Geneva. Working as part of a small and friendly team the role will involve advising around transactions, products and new regulations from a Compliance perspective.
Duties will include:
- Providing the front office with a reactive compliance advisory service
- Ensuring global policies and standards are met across Geneva office
- Provision of advice around new products launches
- Keeping abreast of horizon regulations
- Assessing impact of regulations and ensuring compliance
- Taking an active part in global and local compliance projects
We are keen to hear from candidates with strong Compliance knowledge around vanilla capital markets (Bonds etc), Derivatives, Structured Notes, Retail Structured Products and Funds.
Terms & conditions
The salary indication for this position is 180,000 Swiss Francs.
You are requested to respond to this position by using the form below, including your CV.