- 100k - 150k per annum
- Page Executive
International leading FMCG organisation in the Randstad
- Manage and develop controllers/finance teams in Europe
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual financial close activities, financial reporting and analysis
- Support regional general management, assess organizational performance against both annual budget and company's long-term strategy
- University degree, a CPA, RC and/or MBA is a plus
- At least 10 years experience in a senior finance role; vp finance, fd or divisional controller in an international sales environment with significant cross-border activity in the fmcg market is a must
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management and interpersonal skills
You can apply by using the form below.
About this headhunter - Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.
Page Executive has been active on Lintberg since 2008.