- 100k - 150k per annum
For our international client we are looking for a:
Reporting to the Director Finance Europe and dotted line to the Corporate Controller, the Senior Controller Europe is responsible for overseeing the Shared service center for the organization, which is comprised of Accounts Payable, Revenue team (Order to Cash), Treasury, Customer and Pricing and General ledger accounting teams (all located in the Administrative offices in Hoofddorp).
This leadership role has to ensure all procedures and controls within the Finance department are, and remain, SOX compliant and meet Internal Audit requirements.
Timely month end closing; timely and accurate preparation, accounting, filing, payment and compliance of all income tax, corporate tax, VAT and other taxation liabilities; and coordination with Corporate Treasury on European treasury matters are an essential part of the role.
Besides day-to-day management, the Senior Controller will be developing a team of talented professionals, advising the EMEA lines of businesses and functions on accounting, systems, tax implications and optimal settings for existing or proposed new opportunities.
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree(s). Registered Accountant or equivalent (i.e. CPA)
- 10+ years experience in global financial role, 8+ years of management and leadership experience preferably in a matrix organization
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) in English; and one or more additional European languages
- strong technical accounting knowledge, IFRS and US GAAP experience
- knowledge of (implementing) ERP systems (SAP very desirable with advanced experience of SD, IM, FICO modules)
- knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley 404 (desirable)
- accurate, able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines, and comfortable working in a quick turnaround environment
- ability to be either a hands-on deliverer of results or motivating manager/coach as dictated by needs
- proven strong leadership, management and team-working skills with ability to work independently and interact with a wide range of constituencies (i.e. tax, audit, lines of businesses, local affiliates)
- coordinate the work of others and work well with colleagues at different levels in the organization
- efficient project management skills and follow up skills
- experience in process re-engineering to drive best practices and change management
- ability to have good grasp of the detail whilst understanding the “big picture”, and to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- ability to develop and present educational programs and/or workshops
You can apply by using the form below. For more information you can contact Feliks Eshuis at 023- 512 10 10.