- 100k - 150k per annum
- South-West Netherlands
For our client, an international industrial company; we are seeking a Financial Director to be based in the South-West of the Netherlands. The key responsibilities will be to manage and develop the financial team and take the business to a higher level. There is a strong focus on cash optimization. You will be involved at Board level and will be actively encouraged to challenge the CFO. You will need a passionate, confident and pragmatic character with a strong commercial bias. You have a flair for success and an ability to affect change, and communicate at all levels.
The Financial Director reports technically to the Managing Director and functional to the CFO. The purpose of the Financial Director role is to ensure optimal financial control and reporting in accordance with corporate, legal and fiscal guidelines in order to indentify and realize operational improvement opportunities. Please only apply if you have been a Financial Director within a Capital Intensive environment.
- Masters degree in a Finance and/or Economics oriented study
- At least 10 years experience in the area of medium/senior financial management
- Experience gained in an (international) industrial environment
- Familiar with Dutch GAAP, IFRS to include IFRS 39
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Disciplined, structured and perspicacious
- High level of organizational sensitivity and able to see things from several perspectives
- Sound commercial judgment and flexible in thinking whilst responsive to change
- A dedicated professional as well as a team player with proven ability to deliver high quality results in a high-pressure environment
- Strong communicational and presentation skills that help you building strong relationships and gaining respect of peers, investors and people across the organization
- High levels of personal confidence, credibility, professionalism and integrity, able to lead and manage change through influence and persuasion
- Ideal age bracket; 38 to early 50s, more important though are stature, energy level and personal dynamics
Flextron Recruitment B.V. takes care of the recruitment procedure for this vacancy. The position is not posted on our own Internet site. You can apply to this position by using the form below. For further information contact: Donata Leeflang, Consultant Flextron Recruitment at +31(0)6 515 24 079.