- 100k - 150k per annum
- Page Executive
Our client is a global player in the Logistics & Supply Chain industry. The company develops and implements global supply chain tailor made solutions for various international companies. Due to a global footprint of more than 300 offices and 200 logistic centers in the world, our client is able to execute global logistic solutions which include amongst others: Logistic Services, Distribution, Customs Brokerage and Air and Ocean freight forwarding.
As a result of renewed strategic decisions within the organisation an Enterprise Shared Services Centre will be set up in 2015 in The Netherlands. For this centre we are currently recruiting a Director who will be responsible for the planning and leading activities essential to the effective operation of the Shared Services Centre.
The Director will also be responsible for directing a high powered team on revenue recognition as well as profit allocation and financial analysis. This role will give the ideal candidate a push to pursue his or her career in an international demanding and professional environment with a chance to develop him/herself in best possible way.
Tasks & responsibiltiies
- Build and actively manage a team of 20+ finance professionals and three direct reports focused on Intercompany accounting activities
- Responsible for transitioning accounting activities relating to revenue and transportation costs and intercompany processing into The Netherlands
- Ensure recognition and allocation of revenue and quality of earnings
- Propose budget plans in terms of services, operating costs and business objectives
- Be a leader within the organisation to develop, embrace and deliver best practices
- Drive a customer service culture focusing on service delivery, performance standards and strong stakeholder management
- Active partnering with the group Controller and other key Finance Business partners
- Implement policies and procedures to ensure secured financial business information
- Master or bachelor's degree in Business and Finance Administration, with a concentration in Accounting
- Minimum ten years experience as finance leader with a demonstrated track record
- Certified Accountant (CPA) or Registered Accountant (RA) is a strong pre
- Proven track record within a large multi-national organisation or setting
- Relevant experience in Transportation, Logistics or Freight Forwarding is preferred
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and /or IFRS
- Ability to lead a large team
- Proven leader in training and developing high-performing teams
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Effective communicator on all levels
- Fluent in English
Terms & conditions
The salary indication is € 130.000 OTE plus secundary benefits.
Apply online using the link below or contact for more information Max Eweg on +31 (0)20 578 94 44.
A reference check will be part of this procedure.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.