- 100k - 150k per annum
- Michael Page
Unique position with a multinational company operating within e-comerce and financial services. This position has a key oversight role on end-to-end process within the fraud detection "machine". Fraud detection is a fundamental capability for the realisation of the strategy of this organisation. The holder of this position is the figure-head for e-Channels Security in and outside of the organisation.
We are looking to recruit a Director with a strong vision and leadership, guidance and vision to e-channels security to detect and fight fraud, within the guideline of the CISO. This is done in the scope of the internal organisation; technical tools and services used in collaboration with partners inside and out-side. Ensures state of the art fraud detection in order to minimize financial losses and manages the safety of online payments and transactions on a strategic level. Collaborates with Security and Intelligence Management and the Fraud Operations in the investigation of cybercrime and cyber security incidents.
- Direct responsible for approximately 12 FTE and indirect approximately 20 FTE, consisting of the indirect relationships and management of delegated resources from Security and Intelligence Management (SIM), Operations, Business IT, COO (approx 10 employees).
- Has budget project portfolio responsibility scoping between 5 and 8 million Euros for 2013, mainly projects.
- Visionary in the field of cyber-crime prevention, IS incident response and prevention.
- Strong organiser, chairman, project manager, planner and structured personality
- Leadership profile at the expected level
- Shows backbone
- Inspires and brings out the best in others
- Is driven and creates focus
- Connects through cooperation
- Aims for long-term relationships with clients
- Is conscious of stewardship
- Has insight and overview
The salary indcation for this position is € 100.000 - 120.000 gross salary per year, plus bonus possibility.
You can apply to this position by following the link below.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.