- 100k - 150k per annum
Relatie: Leading specialized coatings business
A leading specialized international coatings business with seven production plants in different continents and sales organization world wide. Large and innovative range of products. Highly technical and service oriented sales. Headquarters, R&D centre and main production facility in the south of the Netherlands. Its European organization consists of a plant in the south of the Netherlands and a second production facility in the South of Europe. The two plants serve European customers based mainly in Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Turkey, and supply also to associated or internal customers in China, Singapore, South America, Central America and USA. Nearly 50% of the worldwide production is manufactured in Europe. Some recent changes have made overseas internal and external customers more dependent on the European plants. The four global Divisions are managed globally, with HQ based in the south of the Netherlands.
The Demand Manager will be responsible for managing the demand in Europe, including internal and external customers. European sales organizations will feed the demand information and input directly from the different markets and overseas internal customers will operate through their local Demand Managers.
- Sales forecasting: develop clear, relevant and consistent sales forecasts across Europe by constant contact with sales staff and customers, including overseas internal customers and ensure that the forecast is properly integrated in SAP and understood by the production planners.
- Supply planning: through regular communication with production planners and the business, to ensure supply to customers on time, dealing with abnormal demand and supply issues and priorities. Minimise inventory and product wastage through regular capacity review meetings. At the same time ensure inventory is at the right level to provide the service as agreed with the business.
- Order management: work with customers to analyse sales, stock and order data to optimise product availability, as well as supply and sales opportunities.
- Manage and inspire the European demand planners to establish an uniform and structured way of working.
The organisation is looking for an experienced Demand Manager/Planning Manager. The candidate must have experience with intercompany sales and streamlining the demand process.
- Relevant university degree.
- Proven track record in Demand Planning in an international customer oriented environment. Working experience in the South of Europe has our preference.
- Knowledge of SAP, Business warehouse and Demand & Inventory Management.
- Experience with functional management.
- Immunity to stress and capable of managing complexity
- Excellent communication skills, fluently in Dutch, English and German. Additional knowledge of Spanish/Italian would be ideal.
Max. € 120.000,- OTE.
You can apply by using the link below. For more information you can contact Tonny Voermans.
Mobile Tonny Voermans: +31 6 2508 3481
About this headhunter - Quaestus Executive Leadership
Quaestus is gespecialiseerd in Executive Leadership en heeft een breed aanbod van diensten in Consulting, Executive Search en Leadership Development. Onze missie is het ontwikkelen van een Secure Base bij Raden van Bestuur en directie- en managementteams, met als doel het stimuleren van innovatie en exponentiële groei.
Quaestus Executive Leadership has been active on Lintberg since 2008.