- 100k - 150k per annum
- Page Executive
Wavin provides above and below ground pipe systems for hot & cold tap water, surface heating and cooling, soil and waste, storm water management and last mile telecom. Their end-to-end solutions include consultation, design, implementation and after-sales service. Customers are building and civil wholesalers, plumbing merchants, civil contractors, housing developers, large installers, utility companies and municipalities.
Wavin is a separate division within the Mexichem Group, leader in plastic pipe systems and in the chemical and petrochemical industry in Latin America. Wavin has offices in 24 European countries with manufacturing plants in 15 of those. The company has a strong presence in the growth markets of Central and Eastern Europe. Wavin's non-European operations are operated by a specialised unit, Wavin Overseas, which is the central export organisation of the Group. It manages an extensive international network of around 120 agents, licensees and distributors. The company employs over 6000 people. Wavin has got its Corporate Head Quarters in Zwolle.
For Wavin we are currently recruiting a Corporate IT Director. He or she is responsible leading the newly developed centralised corporate IT function. Key to success will be focus on delivery, a people focused attitude and determination. The Corporate IT Director plays a key role in driving the IT Department towards being one team.
This position represents a challenging opportunity to join a progressive organisation and play a pivotal role in the future success of the business. Reporting directly to the CFO, this role will be responsible for all aspects of IT. The main focus will be on delivery of one SAP instance and making certain the new central IT organisation will be properly embedded within the organisation.
The Corporate IT Director needs to be involved hands-on in the most important projects, e.g. the centralisation and role-out of one SAP system. Next to that the newly developed Shared Service Center for Application Development and Workplace Automation have to operate smoothly. The IT Director has to provide structure to the corporate IT team, and needs to engage personally with IT and the business to make certain that Projects and Operations run more smoothly.
Strongly developed leadership skills, the ability to thrive under pressure, business acumen, drive and ambition are essential for this role.
- Educated on a master level
- Extensive experience in a similar position within a, preferably medium sized, international (manufacturing) company, at holding level
- Proven experience in restructuring and delivery
- Experience with SAP is a must, experience with E-Commerce a strong benefit
- Business focused, decisive
- Excellent leadership skills
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels of the organization
- ability to inspire and align through an enthusiastic, realistic vision that is communicated compellingly and embodied in daily interactions
- Change management leadership skills, partnering with operating and executive management to ensure that executable plans are developed and reviewed
- Fluent in English, fluency in Spanish is preferred
You can apply to this position by using the form below.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.