- 100k - 150k per annum
- Midden Nederland
- 227 Search
For one of our clients, an internationally operating strategic business unit of a wellknown publishing company, we are looking for a
Chief Commercial Officer (cco)
The company is providing professional products and services in the learning businesses in 7 countries. For this dedicated team of professionals we are looking for a Chief Commercial Officer (CCO).Transformation is the strategic theme: the learning businesses will transform into solution providers and the company will build solutions to serve the teacher and applying new technologies to bring added value to their customers.
To strengthen the international Management Board and to build the solution strategy further, we are looking for a CCO who will report directly to the CEO. The CCO is expected to take the lead in commercial business development: developing new solutions and new business models.
- Key player in driving and developing the growth and transformation strategy
- Key partner for the local MD’s and management teams in developing and executing that strategy
- Alignment with the company’s strategic themes business development initiatives
- Co-responsible with the local managing directors for setting up, developing adequate resources and executing the solution development roadmap per company for the years to come, with focus on offering and business models
- Co-responsible with the local managing director for the commercial development agenda of the strategic business unit in terms of sales, ebit, planning and value creation
- Lead the creation of the new business line tutoring
- Achieve goals in:
- Transforming the strong textbook businesses towards new solutions and new business models
- Successfully transfer local concepts and innovations to other markets
- Inspiring visionary leader who is able to translate vision into concrete business propositions
- Strategic vision, innovative, performance orientated, persuasive, building bonds, cooperational and financial awareness
- University-level degree
- At least 3 years management experience at C-level with business responsibility
- Relevant experience in a business to business environment (by preference in education and/or publishing) where development of new commercial business models is key: strategy, managing projects, international teams in a changing environment
- Excellent knowledge and broad experience with the use of the latest technologies
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written and excellent command of English
Though you will be based in the Netherlands, frequent travelling within Europe is required (ca. 30%).
You can apply to this position by using the form below.
For additional information regarding this position please contact: Geert Meijer on 0031343-461255
About this headhunter - 227 Media
227 Media is hét bureau in Executive Search, Recruitment en Interim Management voor Media-, Content- en Entertainment-bedrijven. Wij richten ons vooral op executive functies en professionals voor middle management niveau. Wij spreken uw taal en wij begrijpen wat een modern (media)bedrijf nodig heeft in een wereld waar digitaal dominant is.
227 Media has been active on Lintberg since 2011.