- 100k - 150k per annum
- Zuid Nederland
- Page Executive
Our client is one of the international leaders in the manufacturing and distribution of electronic devices for specific end-user markets. The headquarters of this multinational are based in the United States and are leaders in the operating countries. For the EMEA region we are currently recruiting an entrepreneurially minded individual to serve as a seasoned CFO. Working for our client means working in a growth-oriented environment where only the best quality of its products is offered to its customers. This ambitious organization is in a transformation process and on the back of their success the focus is on strengthening and expanding its market position. The CFO will work with the business on achieving growth objectives, closing gaps to plan, reporting and driving overall results of the business. This role will therefore grant an excellent opportunity for the ideal candidate with both solid financial skills as well as relevant sector experience to take their career to the next level.
- Actively manage and coach four international regional Controllers
- Lead and manage accounting staff as well as FP&A units
- Prepare monthly forecasts, explain variances and be responsible for countermeasure performance
- Be responsible for all legal entity statutory requirements, support financial and tax audits
- Accurate and timely consolidation of all European entity and operating unit financials
- Implement, modify, and maintain accounting policy to ensure compliance with US GAAP / IFRS
- Drive productivity improvements in the Accounting organization utilizing Business System tools
- Implement, modify and monitor, proper safeguarding of company assets and compliance with SOX.
- Support and lead compliance initiatives
- Increase organizational capability through training and development of accounting staff
- Support regional M&A activities including financial due diligence and post-acquisition integration
- Work with Tax on transfer pricing documentation and execution of tax planning initiatives
- Masters degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent, such as RC or RA
- Minimum of ten years of accounting experience, with preferably five years in a managerial position
- Proven track record in international subsidies within manufacturing
- Strong working knowledge of US GAAP / IFRS
- Experience implementing and improving internal controls in compliance with SOX
- Relevant experience in supporting both commercial and operational aspects of the business
- Familiar with major ERP and accounting systems (Oracle ERP and Hyperion preferred)
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills with a high level of integrity
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high degree of maturity, diplomacy, and professionalism
The salary indication for this position is € 150.000 fixed salary (plus variable bonus).
You are requested to respond to this position by following the link below. For more information please contact Max Eweg at +31 (0)20 57 89 444, citing reference ABME164687.
About this headhunter - Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.
Page Executive has been active on Lintberg since 2008.