- € 100.000 - 150.000
- Michael Page
Our innovative client is a world leader in the field of high end Medical Devices & Diagnostics, focused on medical capital equipment. This role is based in the Netherlands (Amsterdam area) where our client's headquarters is based. We are currently recruiting their Area Director - Distributor Markets, whom will report directly to the Global VP.
As Area Director you will be responsible for establishing, developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies for new and existing distributors markets. You will have full P&L responsibility and have direct management responsibility for sales performance, performance management and coaching and mentoring. You will work closely with the global key management team to further develop and guide strategic sales activities.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Full P&L responsibility
- Monitor and analyze all sales & marketing activities within the assigned region
- Advise key management on strategic business development
- Making recommendations to management regarding opportunities in order to maximize sales
- Develop, manage and guide sales activities for the distributor organizations and make high impact business decisions
- Propose and execute policies and programs to achieve maximum sales volume potential for products and/ or services.
- Design and apply the sales strategy and sales plan to each distributor country.
- Visit key markets regularly to evaluate operations and provide supervision and leadership to distributor businesses.
- Bachelor or Masters degree
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience including managing and/ or supporting international distributor markets
- Experienced in the medical or healthcare industry; e.g. in capital goods, the capital equipment industry, medical diagnostics, imaging or ultrasound
- Excellent command over written and verbal English
- Living in the Netherlands or willing to relocate to the Netherlands
Terms & conditions
- Base salary between € 85.000 and € 110.000 depending on experience
- Bonus 25%
- Excellent secondary benefits - e.g. company car, pension scheme and other benefits
You can apply by using the link below or contact for more information Bart Lammers on +31 (0) 20 5789444 quoting jobref. MAMB171651.
A reference check will be part of this procedure.
- Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.