- € 100.000 - 125.000
Our client is one of the world’s largest dairy companies, with offices in 32 countries, and employs over 22,000 people. Their products find their way to more than 100 countries.
Our client produces and sells consumer products. E.g. dairy-based beverages, infant nutrition, cheese and desserts in many European countries, in Asia and in Africa via its own subsidiaries. Dairy products are also exported worldwide from the Netherlands.
In addition, products are supplied to professional customers, including cream and butter products to bakeries and catering companies in West Europe. Our client sells ingredients and half-finished products to manufacturers of infant nutrition, the food industry and the pharmaceutical sector around the world.
The Regional Client Leader ICT is a Strategic Business partner for the MDs and their LTs and as such responsible for the creation and delivery of the related ICT vision, strategy and Joint Business Plan. He/she develops deep business understanding and proactively defines and aligns technology opportunities to generate strategic value for the business group. Important growth areas are driving Business Analytics and Digital initiatives.
Tasks & responsibilities
1. Business Group ICT Strategy and Joint Business Plan
Results: Fully cover Growth Opco’s in NL, Germany and Belgium as part of CPEMEA ICT vision, strategies and joint business plan with business transformation initiatives to support corporate and Business Group strategies, needs and opportunities.
- Support BG Client Leader ICT to formulate Business Group ICT vision and strategies
- Develop and align a joint business plan between OpCos and ICT
- secure high level Client LT commitment, funding and business staffingBenchmarking and global networking to ensure solutions are best practice / best in class, and ensuring alignment within the ICT-discipline
- Especially own Business Analytics growth and drive digital initiatives
2. Portfolio Delivery
Results: Development, align and ensure delivery of right portfolio (what and when) based on serviceline offerings
- Ensure all projects are aligned and standards are set
- Creating business conditions for delivering good performance
- Monitoring of project milestones and deliverables
- Manage project delivery outages
- Risk management / auditing and reviews
- Ensure maximization of systems investment (is it used, does it deliver the value)
- Test new ideas (drive innovation)
Results: Excellent performances of ICT-systems in Business Group
- Manage total cost and consumption
- Govern operational excellence (cost, quality, speed)
- Lead from the front during critical business incidents
4. Client Management
Results: Strategic business partner driving value
- Being a strategic partner for the MDs and FD’s, regular sessions in local LTs based on strong business understanding combined with knowledge about technology trends and developments
- Bring outside in and show local LTs what the industry does / has (teach them)
- Highly professional advice on business growth opportunities through leveraging IT
- Audit client satisfaction on relevance, delivery and operations
5. People Management
Results: Local contact guiding and coaching around hire, train and develop people in “village” (direct reports and people in the village of the client leader working for other ICT LT members)
- Highly qualified Business professional, managerial level
- Academic degree (business leader first, ICT leader second)
- Long term strategic ICT-positions in international business environment
- Good knowledge of Business Analytics to make CPEMEA insight driven business group
- Good knowledge of Digital arena to be able to drive and initate digital innovations
- Business transformation / change management
- Up to date on IT trends and developments
- Understanding principles of organization
- Knowledge of the business complexity, preferably in FMCG
- Result focused
- To be a business partner / counselor for the MT’s of OpCo’s
- Strategic thinking and alignment skills (vision/concepts)
- Highly effective relationship management / building
- Business savviness, agile, flexible
- Does not compromise clarity for tact / ability to say ‘no’
- Strong and clear communicator
- Externally connected (benchmark and bring outside in)
- Planning and organizing
- Thinking and problem solving
- Able to determine and steer business implications of change-management, and of changes in the external environment
- Be a counterpart for consultants and third parties
- People manager, skills to manage a professional ICT organization
Terms & conditions
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. However, our client does not only compensate its employees with monetary rewards.They also consider it important for their people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; their products also benefit from it. That’s why they invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
You can apply to this position by using the link below. For more information please contact Fred R. van Dulken, 06-53549130.