Manager FP&A and Business Unit Support
- € 100.000 - € 110.000
- Rotterdam area
This client is a dynamic, internationally operating company. With presence in dozens of countries this fast-growing company support to many companies, active in various sectors. Because of its innovative activities the focus of the company is based on expansion. In the office is an open culture and an energetic atmosphere. Because of its international activities, the team consists multiple different nationalities. Therefore English is the main language. Worldwide there are more than 20.000 employees. The client is known for its attention to its employees and attractive working conditions.
In the position of FP&A and Business Unit Support for the EMEA regions you are responsible for leading both teams. You are responsible for coordinating the periodic reports, forecasts and financial planning. Furthermore, he supports the various business units to assist them in analyzing and improving the results.
He is also responsible for monitoring the correct accounting procedures associated with a listed company. As support to EMEA Business Units you will work together with the responsible local colleagues, the general manager EMEA and Finance Director. Here the most attention will be paid to the reporting, risk control and opportunities.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Month- end reporting, forecasting and analyzing for the EMEA region
- Give clear guidance to the financial department in assisting the business units with their financial processes
- Driving the teams that provide commercial and financial supports to the sales teams in the regions
- Emphasis on cooperating with five different EMEA divisions
- Guide, train and coach the employees of the financial department to create an efficient and high quality service
- Following the internal procedures, including the SOx protocol and US GAAP
- Leading role in preparation and completion of M&A
- A Financial Bachelor or Master Degree
- Has about 10 years of experience ( Accounting, Finance or Business Administration)
- Your English is fluent (both written en spoken)
- Has good communication, presentation skills
- Is definitely a team player, is cooperative
- Is a coach for his team, people manager
- Works structured in a dynamic function
- Likes to multitask
- Is available 40 hours a week
- Is prepared to work 5 days a month abroad
- Lives in the area of Rotterdam
This position cannot be fulfilled interim or part-time.
The salary expectation for this position is approximately € 100.000 to € 110.000. There are also excellent benefits (bonus, pension, company car, insurance).
You can apply using the form below, with an appropriate resume, a short motivation and a salary indication.
Our client gave Kasparov exclusivity for this vacancy.