- Salary undisclosed
- Schiedam area
- Lothar Associates
Our client is a fast growing engineering company and working for various clients in our business, they offer a pleasant working atmosphere with an international cultural mix of people.
We are looking for a hands-on Mechanical Lead Engineer for concept, basic and detail design for equipment for the renewables as well as for the oil&gas industry.
You will lead a project team of senior engineers. Advise on technical matters in other projects.
Coach other (senior) engineers and act in consultancy role towards clients.
You are responsible for specifications, perform analyses and studies with accompanying reports as well as generating concept, basic and detail design for various equipment and machinery for lifting, transport and installation purposes for offshore installation contractors and pipe/cable laying contractors.
Tasks & responsibilities
In the role of Lead Engineer you will report to the Section Head and work together with other engineering disciplines, Project Managers and Business Unit Managers.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Min. 10 – 20 years of experience as discipline lead engineer (Mechanical), preferably within the renewable and/or oil & gas industry
- Software experience: Femap/AutoCad/MathCad
- Knowledge of International rules and standards applicable to offshore designs for oil and gas as well as renewable industry
- Experience with Designer machinery in an offshore/maritime environment
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch (both written and verbal)
- Pro-active and problem solving attitude, analytic, flexible, team player
- Coaching and leading experience
Terms & conditions
- They offer a pleasant working atmosphere with an international cultural mix of people
- At our client they find your development important
- They challenge you with different (complex) projects and offer you possibilities to strengthen and develop your talent
You can apply to this position by using the form below.