- Salary undisclosed
- Diemer & Ramaekers
High Tech equipment producer, Eindhoven area, global player, market leader. Are you the Senior Manager who contributes to the material flow related activities of the Product Generation Process (New Product Introduction) by managing a group of supply chain professionals?
Contribute to the material flow related activities of the Product Generation Process (New Product Introduction) and Sustaining Process by effectively and efficiently organizing, planning, controlling and timely providing know-how, means & methods and qualified human resources.
The Sr Manager NPL reports to the Director NPL. He manages a staff of 20-40 project planners; these planners have functional reporting lines to Project Leaders within NPL program management department and Project Leaders within Development & Engineering. Internal interfaces with all sectors (Development & Engineering, Sourcing, Industrial Engineering, HRM); external interfaces with suppliers and knowledge partners.
The Global Logistics Services (GLS) organization is responsible for all Logistics activities from and to our customers, factories and suppliers. The department New Product Logistics supports the Product Groups and Development & Engineering by managing material availability and ramp up for proto and pilot systems up to release for volume, both in the supply chain as well as in factory and field (spare parts and tools).
- Pro-actively plan and organize the staffing of the group and ensure the optimal use of capacity in the group. Allocate project planners to D&E / NPL projects
- Execute coaching and (career) development of all team members
- Execute Annual performance target setting, Mid Year Review and end of year appraisal (permanent and flex staff)
- Define competence roadmaps, assess (hard and soft) skill gaps and define and execute skill development
- Organize and continuously improve an effective and efficient Materials Management Process to ensure availability of new buy materials (from proto to Release for Volume, and includes implementation of automation / IT opportunities to drive efficiency)
- Ensure and continuously improve an effective and efficient Logistics Engineering Change Process that enables controlled introduction of changes within Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Customer installed base
- Ensure that logistics requirements are known and supported within relevant departments and are taken into account in the product development phase
- Ensure adequate new product logistics support in Supplier Account Teams
- Organize continuous improvement of the Materials Management Process through NPL Means and Methods and benchmark the process with the state of the art on relevant logistic processes
- Manage and control proper reporting on related topics
- MSc logistics and/or (industrial) engineering, academic work / think level with experience
- Up to 10 years of relevant working experience w.r.t. (the introduction of) logistical and production processes in high tech-low volume production environments. Proven project management and people management skills.
- Strong personality, pragmatic, flexible and firm. Excellent social and communication skills, pro-active problem solver.
You can apply to this position by using the form below.