- Salary undisclosed
- YER for Transtrack International
Transtrack International is global market-leader in the field of standard business software for the automation of cash supply chain management. With its installed base in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia the focus is expansion into many more countries in these and other continents.
Transtrack, with about 50 Transtrackers worldwide, operates from Science Park in Amsterdam & Kiev, Ukraine and has established a distributor network globally. The team based in Amsterdam consists of Sales, Consultants, Product development and Support staff and travels around the world to sell and implement the software. Typical clients are Commercial Banks, Central Banks, Cash Management businesses, Retailers and Cash Transportation & Processing businesses.
You are eager to champion new and existing business revenue for Transtrack in line with the company’s multi-year revenue projections. Clearly understanding the cash supply chain, the cash management business processes, our customer’s business case and Transtrack’s standard software product are all key to be that successful Sales Director. Creating, update and execute a strategic marketing & sales plan and deciding on budget expenditure. You will manage, qualify and expand the sales pipeline resulting in continuous growth worldwide.
Based in Amsterdam, the Sales Director is a Management team position, which is about taking ownership of developing and coaching the sales team in order to achieve more sales. You will also manage and coach the consultants contributing to the sales process. You will manage agreements with distributors and land deals with new and existing key accounts yourself. The Sales Director reports to the Managing Director and is MT member of Transtrack International.
As it is a challenging job and involves complex multi-level strategic sales all over the world and great responsibility to manage the sales team, you are uniquely equipped to start this journey.
- Over 5 years of experience as a Sales Manager or Sales Director in international software sales
- BSc/MSc degree
- Fluent in English in reading & writing
- Fluent in Dutch is a good asset
- Strong communicative and interpersonal skills
- Key competences for the job: entrepreneurship, ambition, result orientation, customer focus, persuasiveness, decisiveness, networker, negotiator.
- Other important characteristics are: analytical, self-starter, strong drive, team player, positive attitude, strong work ethic
- Comfortable with carrying out presentations to groups and engagement with Senior Management down to operational staff within the customer organization
- Strong client focus and eager to take ownership
- This is no 9-5 job and requires flexibility to travel
- Eager to achieve major steps in personal development
- Based in or near Amsterdam
- Willingness to travel internationally
- A competitive salary and opportunity to obtain individual incentives and opportunities to further educate and develop yourself
- Working as part of a dynamic and highly educated team with a global focus based at a great location in Amsterdam
You can apply to this position by using the link below.