- Salary undisclosed
- Payments & Cards Network
Our client is the European market leader in digital self-ticketing. Whether it’s massive dance events, festivals, gigs, outdoor cinemas, fairs, theater shows, exhibitions, comedy nights, or award ceremonies - they do them all! Empowering their customers is their core value. Their success is our success.
They have worked with over 50.000 events so far, have offices in London, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Berlin and Barcelona and are rapidly expanding across Europe.
As Commercial Director for Germany you will be responsible for driving all commercial activity across the territory. You will oversee both the the Sales and Operations Departments and ultimately tasked with growing ticket sales and revenues with our existing and new clients based on targets.
The successful candidate will represent the German Commercial Department at Group level, report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and have the Head of Sales and Head of Operations as direct reportees.
- Oversee the efficient and effective day-to-day running of the German business
- Assist CCO in developing and executing strategic plan for territory
- Drive all commercial activity within the Sales and Operations departments
- Increase revenues with existing and new clients based on targets
- Represent the German Commercial Department at Group level
- Manage the operational systems, processes and policies
- Provide ongoing reporting and analysis including P+L management
- Attend major client meetings
- Lead and support recruitment, career development, training and succession planning
- Represent business at relevant industry events and conferences
An experienced and driven Commercial professional with a proven track record at a senior level in commercial management or business development, ideally within the ticketing, events, new media, or technology-led industries.
Role Attributes & Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- At least 5 years senior management experience in a commercial environment
- Ticketing, events, new media, technology-led experience an advantage
- Experience of driving kpi’s and exceeding revenue targets
- Dynamic leadership, management and team building skills
- Strategic thinker with excellent communication and written skills
- Organised, proactive and a problem solver
- Natural networker with ability to influence and offer professional insight
- A confident, professional and positive approach
- Excellent presentation skills
- Motivated, competitive and driven
- Fluent in German and English
You can apply by using the form below.
Please note that if you are NOT a passport holder of the country for the vacancy you might need a work permit.