- Salary undisclosed
- Eindhoven area
- Frank van der Linden HEADHUNTER
Our client is a top-rated private clinic - the #1 in its niche - for non-insured care in the Netherlands, operating in a market with huge potential.
The CEO will drive future growth plans by setting the company strategy, operational structure and processes, business priorities and targets.
The CEO translates the strategic goals into operational plans to achieve the required targeted growth (sales and profit). Proactively adapts to the changing environment the organisation acts in (Healthcare inspection, ZKN). Sees new commercial possibilities and translates these into viable business opportunities. Has financial capabilities and full P&L / cash flow accountability for the organisation.
Furthermore, the CEO generates ideas to ensure a cutting edge strategy; maintains up to date knowledge of operations, market place, competitors and trends. Develops (together with the management team) commercial and operational plans for expansion: autonomous growth of the current location, new satellite clinics in the Netherlands, and, eventually, international expansion into Belgium and Germany.
The CEO is ultimately responsible for value creation (long term profit and margin). The result areas are: financial results, market share, customer satisfaction, supplier satisfaction and employee satisfaction.
As CEO, you have:
- An academic degree (business related)
- Extensive general management experience with optimising business processes within a technical, QUALITY DRIVEN and complex environment and the ability to assess the quality of technical processes and change them
- A track record of increasing and sustaining growth and profitability even in challenging/changing market conditions
- Experience in setting up and driving a multiple location company
- Affinity with or experience in the healthcare industry
Furthermore, you are:
- Entrepreneurial, with a broad business sense.
- A charismatic leader, a motivator and a team player at the same time.
- Hands-on, high energy and healthy ambition level, ‘getting things done’ mentality. Result oriented. Drive. Hard worker. Perseverance
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Residing within a max. 1 hour driving range from Eindhoven (or willing to move)
- Willing to travel internationally (occasionally)
The terms and conditions for this position are highly competitive (excellent) and include an attractive opportunity to participate in the company.
You are invited to apply for this position by using the form below.