- Salary undisclosed
For one of our clients, an entrepreneurial, successful, multinational manufacturing company, we are currently searching for a Global Director Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
The Global Director Manufacturing and Supply Chain will be a key member of the company’s global executive leadership team and will be a key contributor in the execution of the company’s strategic growth plans.
The role will be responsible to lead the cross functional development (sales, product development teams) and performance of the global operations team including production, engineering, purchasing, planning and supply chain, and quality.
Please note: candidates without broad Supply Chain experience in engineered manufacturing industry will NOT be considered.
Other must-haves include:
- Master in Engineering (Mechanical or Industrial) and preferably a MBA
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in a variety of progressive roles within supply chain and operations responsibilities
- 3+ years’ experience at Director level
- Experience at a manufacturing company, preferably in engineered or process production
- International responsibilities in Purchasing, S&OP, Engineering, Quality and logistics
- Experience in Plant Management is considered a strong plus
- Experienced Director in an entrepreneurial set up, at an international medium sized company
- Track record in cost engineering, supplier management and commodity as well as finished goods purchasing
- Significant international experience and ability to manage and work effectively across different cultures in different countries
- Fluency in English is required. Dutch and any other European language is a big plus.
- Ability to recognize business opportunities and present a clear strategic vision to improve the operations and supply chain strategy
- Well-organized professional that brings in system, structure and efficiency in a changing environment and further improves
- Understands and enjoys a hands-on approach, and knows how to execute change, develop people as well as how to build a professional, KPI-driven organization
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent leadership skills
If you have broad supply chain experience in engineered manufacturing industry, you are invited to apply for this position by following the link below. Please submit your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired. For more information, please contact Khushboo Sehgal at +31 (0)20 697 14 10.
Reference and diploma checks are standard part of the procedure; assessment, background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure.
About this headhunter - Kienbaum
Wij zijn een Duits, innovatief familiebedrijf met 32 kantoren in 18 landen. In de ruim 20 jaar dat Kienbaum actief is op de Nederlandse markt, hebben we langlopende samenwerkingsverbanden opgebouwd met small tot large-sized multinationals, familiebedrijven, Venture Capital/Private Equity (VC/PE) en digitale start-ups.
Wij werken toegewijd aan het succes van uzelf en uw organisatie, voortbouwend op vertrouwensrelaties en ondersteund door onze internationale expertisenetwerken.
Kienbaum has been active on Lintberg since 2008.