- € 100.000
- YER for ASML
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Maintain and modify the implementation of the ASML software build environment, in co-operation with departmental architects and the internal customer.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Take up a technical lead role in our build redesign program in order to realize a future proof build implementation
- Take ownership of our Scanner build environment and build up in-detail knowledge of the ASML’s build implementation
- Select best practices most suitable to ASML’s business characteristics and needs
- Train second line support in building up their build knowledge
- Impact analysis on changes
- Strong partner in discussions with other architects and internal stakeholders
- Keep abreast with relevant literature, means and methods
- Relevant experience and proven experience in large technical complicated development environments
- In-dept knowledge of make-tooling like gmake (preferred) or ant
- Hans on knowledge of Linux/Unix environmentsGood communication skills are a must
- Show initiative and problem solving attitude
- Pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality
- Education : HBO,PhD,WO,
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
You can apply to this position by using the link below. For more information please contact Cédric Pot, +31 (0)40 246 86 68.