- € 150.000 - 200.000
- TFC for Transdev Netherlands
Transdev is one of the world’s leaders in mobility. With its extensive experience in all modes of transit, it works closely with local authorities and mobilizes all the resources of a large group serving its regions.
With a workforce of 83,000 in 19 countries, Transdev sees itself first and foremost as a people-centric group, engaged with both its employees and its customers. Closely liaise with Strategy and Business Development to develop their innovative ideas into technological solutions.
Transdev Netherlands is looking for an expert in digitalization. A team player who has to ability to oversee technical innovations and translate and implement them within the organization. A strong but open personality who wants to be successful with the Transdev team.
You will report directly to the Board of Directors and you will be part the Dutch Management Team. |
asks & responsibilities
- Focused on providing the company with technology products needed for its development strategy in new mobility markets as well as creating a technology infrastructure and environment allowing a scalable development of those products and solutions
- In addition to building Transdev’s technological strategy, the CDO defines the requirements for new technology implementations communicating them to key business stakeholders
- The CDO tracks new and emerging technology developments in the field of mobility to ensure that Transdev maintains a technological edge within the industry, analyzing and improving upon technology standards and maintaining organizational awareness of new technologies to support Transdev’s business strategy.
- An academic thinking and work level with emphasis on intellectual strength and result orientation;
- Demonstrating, broad knowledge and experience as responsible ICT manager in professional organizations;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally as in writing.
- Experience with the implementation of large strategic technological and innovative programs and in disrupted environments;
- Experience with ICT systems and coaching of professionals;
- Proven track record in driving interdisciplinary working relationships and teams;
- Experience in senior management/ C level role in the IT arena;
- Able to quickly understand the complexity of the business and the business environment;
- Strong analytic skills;
- Intelligent and emotionally intelligent.
- Responsible for the organizational leadership on technology issues, ensuring the alignment of technology vision with business strategy, and for driving technology innovations throughout the Transdev organization;
- The CDO is in charge of the information technology (IT) strategy and the computer systems required to support Transdev’s objectives and goals;
- Responsible for formulating the technological part of the go-to-market strategies.
Start date is May 1st. The language that this executive has to speak is Dutch and English. Bachelor or master’s degree in an IT technical field.
Do you strongly believe that you are the right person for the job? You can apply to this position by using the link below. For more information please contact Susanne de Jong at +31 (0)70 307 13 50.