- Salary undisclosed
Our customer is the world leader in serving science with analytical instruments, their mission is to enable their customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. The company is NYSE listed.
The Finance Director is a key contributor to the overall success of the business, will provide financial and business leadership to the entire team. This position works closely with the VP and General Manager of the business and staff to develop and execute strategies to drive growth and profitability. You will be responsible for strategic and financial analysis, planning, and reporting activities for the business and lead a team of financial controllers in order to meet business objectives and targets.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Be the business partner to the VP and General Manager
- Drive strategic analysis of potential partnerships or collaborations impacting the business
- Drive evaluation of all major investments to support in decision making for the business
- Lead financial strategic planning and annual operating plan
- Provide managerial leadership over Financial Controllers
- Working closely with Marketing and Sales Operations, continue to drive improvement in price and margin analytics that provide meaningful insights to Business Unit and Sales leadership
- Drive the forecasting process to improve both efficiency and forecast accuracy
- Support the business in order to structure sales transactions to drive profitable growth
- Support Sr. Director Finance with preparation of key monthly and quarterly business review materials and outlooks
- Collaborate with Corporate FP&A team on reporting requirements and ad hoc requests for division
- The successful candidate is personable, highly ethical and thrives in a collaborative environment.
- You have excellent proactive communication skills, both oral and written
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated with high bias for action and accountability
- Proven track record to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities, and work under pressure
- An undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting is required; an MBA or CPA is desire
- An ideal candidate will possess excellent academic credentials and a strong aptitude in business partnering and financial analysis
- Managing and developing a team of financial professionals
- A minimum of 10+ years of progressively responsible finance/accounting experience
- Excellent computer skills, specifically MS Excel, Hyperion, and PowerPoint
- The successful candidate should expect moderate travel
You can apply to this position by using the link below. Further information about the role can be obtained from Eugene Kaerts at +31 (0)6 55 39 88 76.
About this headhunter - Triceps
Triceps-consultants graven diep en bogen daarbij op brede eigen managementervaring én enorme expertise in search. Vervolgens heeft Triceps een indrukwekkend netwerk om in te zetten bij haar selectie. Hier betalen senioriteit en zorgvuldig bouwen aan een netwerk zich uit. Zoeken wordt vinden en daar houdt het niet op. Ook de inwerkperiode begeleiden wij intensief.
Triceps has been active on Lintberg since 2009.