- Salary undisclosed
- Page Executive for Yokogawa
Yokogawa is a leading provider of Industrial Automation and Test and Measurement solutions. Combining superior technology with engineering services, project management, and maintenance, Yokogawa delivers field proven operational efficiency, safety, quality, and reliability.
The finance function at Yokogawa's European headquarter consist of an internal audit and a corporate controlling department. The corporate controlling department has income tax and transfer pricing in its portfolio, for those responsibilities we are recruiting a European Tax Manager that wants to develop him/herself in an international operating company.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Act as an internal tax consultant;
- Coordinate transfer pricing documentation within the European group;
- Advise in tax aspects (CIT, VAT, PIT) in relation to international projects and business structures;
- Guard Yokogawa's compliance to international (and national) tax guidelines and laws;
- Advise on corporate income tax aspects (accounting, declarations)
- Advise on value add tax aspects;
- Reporting to Yokogawa's global tax department.
- A relevant degree;
- Has more than 7 years of work experience at one of the international operating fiscal advisors or as fiscal specialist at a law firm;
- In addition to the above some work experience in a corporate / business environment is considered an advantage;
- A pro-active attitude focused on creating, developing and keep up-to-date tax knowledge, advise, policy and transfer pricing documentation;
- Strong communicator, strong social skills;
- Internationally oriented and proficient in English.
- A resourceful, creative, internationally-oriented work environment;
- Independence and considerable personal responsibility;
- A flat organization with short lines of communication;
- A strategic, long-term business vision;
- A continuous process for learning, development and growth;
- A talented team of professional, highly-motivated colleagues;
- A pleasant, informal atmosphere; an excellent remuneration package.
You can apply to this position by using the form below.
About this headhunter - Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.
Page Executive has been active on Lintberg since 2008.