- € 100.000+
- Larsen Executive Search
A mid size dutch Consulting firm is a fast-growing, no-nonsense organisation specialised in offering operational advice and management solutions for clients with large-scale (customer) processes (back office, customer care, asset management). Not strategic but operational, tactical and always in close collaboration with the client.
As an Associate Partner you are the link between strategy and operation. Together with your clients you look for solutions and improvements that have a direct impact on the operating result. In this way you help businesses lift their operational performance to a higher level. It is important that you are able to work independently, but you always have a strong team as your support network.
Examples of issues you may come across in your work are:
- Reduction of down time at a network operator
- Reduction of processing time of customer complaints and raising customer satisfaction
- Management of the transition to new market structures and data systems
Tasks & responsibilities
- Optimising (client) processes, including implementation and safeguarding within the organisation
- Making performances of operational processes and organisations transparent
- Designing, implementing and optimising operational processes
- Developing, building and implementing chain reports
- Project management: coordinating various improvement projects for maximum result
- Stakeholder management: implementing improvements together with the client
- Completed university degree in a technical, business or econometric degree programme
- 10+ years experience in Consultancy is a must have criterium !!
- Down-to-earth, no–nonsense mentality
- Commercial mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Explicitly decisive and result-orientated
- Proactive, professional attitude
- Able to understand the processes and systems of the client quickly
- Independent and methodical
- Socially skilled team player
- Demonstrable affinity with analysis and IT
- Client-orientated with an excellent feeling for business needs
Terms & conditions
- Salary indication of € 100.000+; bonus, lease car, laptop and telephone
- Great career opportunities in a young, ambitious and fast-growing company
- Substantial freedom and responsibility at large market players
- Personal training programme which ties in with your development plan
You are invited to apply for this position by using the form below.